Chapter 3

"It was like Mom knew exactly where Nina was" Norman stated with a scared expression. "Come to think of it Mom has been good at finding us" Emma said. 

You heard those two whisper at your left ear, you didn't turn your head you just keep looking at Mom and the kid smiling. They were always together and you hated it so much, why didn't they even talk to you. 

You decided to sneak on them, both of them and get more information. You decided to not tell Ray about it. He wasn't even gonna believe you and blame it on that fainting crap. You had to do this by yourself. You went back inside the house with the other kids following. 

 You followed Emma and Norman talking to each other on the stairs you heard them very clearly. "First lets get our hands on some rope" Norman started.

  Rope? what the hell, why would they need rope. What the fuck are they planning. " I might know where that would be" Norman continued. He started walking up the stairs and that was your go time. You had to go somewhere quickly you viewed for the closest door and entered it. You closed the door in front of you softly. 

You felt your heart beat faster and faster, your hand got sweaty. You heard there footsteps near your door. This was it, you were gonna get caught. They both stopped in front of the room you were in. You covered your mouth to make sure your breathing wasn't making any sounds. "I'll see you tonight at 10:00 near the hallway" Norman said.  

"Wait" Emma said grabbing onto Normans arm. "They have tracking devices on us" She whispered in his ear. "So like what if they have cameras and other listening devices". "Its good Emma, I looked around already there are none" Norman said. 

"When did you do that?" Emma said surprised 

"The security measures aren't on the house there only on us" Norman replied. They both walk away to the other hall. That was your chance to get out before you got caught. You slowly opened the door and saw Emma and Norman on the other side of the hallway. You tip toed down stairs to reach the other children coming up and hugging your legs because of there height.

"Do you think Mom known already, that we all went to the wall" Emma said getting worried.

"I mean she didn't know the other time, either, the time when we went to give the little bunny back to Conny" Norman said

"That is true" Emma said.

"Mom doesn't know where we are all the time. She only knows our locations when she checks, She knows that someone went to the gate to bring Little Bunny but I don't think she figured it out yet." Norman said. "Oh well ok" Emma said understanding now she doesn't have to be so worried about getting caught anymore. 

"Hey Norman!" Don called out.

"Do you have a minute the clock isn't working!". "Okay I'll be there in a sec" He said to Don with a light smile. "It will be okay Emma" Norman said getting his last words to her. Norman helped Don fixing the clock and headed to Emma. 

He was walking "Em-"He stopped He noticed Mom was looking at Emma dead into her soul. Norman had saw this from a far corner. They were just staring at each other silently. Norman went against the wall as fast as he could. 

"What's wrong Emma" Mom said breaking the silence. "You look a bit pale, which reminds me you weren't all cheerful this morning". She placed Her hand on Emma's cheek and felt her ear. Norman looked once again and started to sweat. There eye contacted were intense. 

Emma then gave a happy smile "Its nothing".

"Do you like it here in the house?" Mom said

"I love the house and you mom!" Emma said happily jumping up and smiling at her.