Chapter 2

Just gonna peep in real quick, I'm not editing it anymore cause I'm too lazy. Also no one has time for that. Ok you can read now

    You were placing the tables down for breakfast and you saw Phil running in the corner of your eye. You stopped him with your arm and said, "Phil stop running around you might trip and hurt yourself". He nodded and head to the table. 

"Hey Mark could you set the tables" Mom said. "Okay Mom!" 

Mark said with excitement. You looked to the other side of the room and saw that Emma was staring at Mom she  didn't have her happy face like she always did, you had to figure out what happen yesterday, Well the only thing you did know was that something happened last night to Emma and Norman.

  You turned around and saw Norman walking in with 2 kid in both of his hand.

 "Good morning Emma!" He said with a big smile. Thought Emma didn't look as happy as he did. "Hes obviously faking it" You thought to yourself. You walked out of the room while pacing Norman and you went to the bathroom to fresh yourself up.

         While you were in the bathroom you heard Norman started to talk. " Listen, Emma we have to behave like we always do yes yesterday we broken the rules by going to the gate. We didn't see anything- 

"But little bunny" Emma said. "Mom probably had found it but that does mean she  knows who went there." "Mom doesn't look sad at all" Emma said with a sad face. "That's exactly what we have to do" Norman said. 

 You have heard enough, it was too much for you to take in you put all the clues together. "A farm, and were just food this is all fake

" Your head was hurting you felt like you were about to faint, you heard Norman and Emma leave just in a good amount of time. You opened the door as wide as you could and fell to your knees your breath was catching up to you, you felt dizzy like the world was spinning. Your head dropped on the hard wooden floor with a bang. 

   Ray was walking out and say you on the floor. He ran to you and yelled "Y/N! Answer me!!".

 Ray knew what he had to do first he put his two fingers on your neck and made sure you were breathing, good you were. Then Ray ran down stairs  got a cup of water and ran back up the stairs and threw the water on your face. 

*cough, cough* you got water all on your shirt and face. You looked up and say Ray with and empty cup, and he had a worried face you got mad emdiately. "RAY WHAT THE HELL. WH- WHY DID U SPLASH WATER ALL OON MY FACE BAKA" You got up and got a rag the tried to dry you face.

 "YOU FAINTED AND I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO YOU COULD HAVE DIED U SHOULD BE THANKFUL" Ray said following you to the bathroom. "Baka, you just could have asked Mom" You said with a neutral face you didn't want to get Mad at Ray.

 That's when you heard the door open from down stairs, then you heard them coming up the steps. "What are you guys doing here, shouldn't you be outside" Mom said with a concerned face.

"Mom Y/N fainted and I didn't know what to do" Ray said looking at Mom. 

"FAINTED WH- WHER- WHEN" Mom said looking at you "Y/N you need to rest right now, its not good for you to be walking around after that are you ok?". 

"Yes Mom I'm ok I'm not hurt" You said walking away. Mom grabbed your wrist "You are still going to take a rest, go no" Mom said with an slightly scary face".

 You sighed and went to you room then Mom walked away Ray followed Mom down stairs. "Oh Y/N" Mom said stopping. "Ray is going to keep an eye on you". You then banged you head on the door and heard Ray coming to your room.

You walked to the bed and put the blanket over yourself and turned to the other side making your back facing Ray. "So" Ray started 

"What" You said annoyed

"Why don't you ever talk to any of the kids, but you only talk to Phil" He said looking at the ground.

"I don't know, sometimes I just don't wanna talk to you guys"

"Are you shy?"

"IM NOT SHY" You blurted out while blushing a bit.

"whatever" Ray said shrugging his shoulders.

"You only talk to me" Ray said "Do you like me?" Ray said with a giggle.

"B-BAKA" Your face was all red and you were mad that he even had the courage to ask that. "I don't like you".  

IM NOT CHAGING IT YOU KNOW WHAT
 "R-Ray senpai!" You yelled. Ray turned back and ran to you. "yes y/n?" he said touching your cheek. YOu spit in his face. 

"UGH BAKA" Ray screaming "No your my baka🥺🥺" YOu said giving him a pouting face.

OKAY IM DONE CONTIUNE...

"Yes you do" Ray said getting up and walking to the other side of the bed to look at you. Then he pinched your cheeks. 

"Hey stop that!" You said laughing a bit. He kept pinching you cheeks and you were laughing so much. 'Her laugh is so adorable I really want to kiss her right now' Ray thought. 

 "Hey Ray" You said looking into his sparkly eyes. "Yeah" He said. "Could we go back outside I'm feeling a bit better now" You said with a big smile. 

"No" Ray said. "Please" You said. She is so cute when she begs. 

"Ok" He said. "YAY". You jumped out of bed and ran down stairs and open the door. You saw all the kids together and Mom looked at both of us "Ray" She said. "Is Y/N better now?". "Yeah she's great now" Ray said with his hands in his pocket.

 "Two kids are missing" Gilda said. 

"Huh?" You said. "MOOMM" This kid came running through the forest he had a scared face. "Mark! What happen?" 

Mom said knelling down to get to his level. "I got s-s-s-eparated from N-Nina in the fore-s-st" He said he was crying so much he couldn't fully explain what was going on.

 You looked at Ray with a worried expression. "I t-t-tried to find her but I couldn-nt" He was so scared. Mom had opened up her thing and looked back at Mark with a smile "It will be ok". You saw at the corner of your eye Norman face looked angry.

 "Everyone stay here" Mom said. Mom then walked into the forest. Phil gasped and pointed to the figure walking towards us. 

'How tf did she find her so quick I mean- is she that good' You said to yourself. The kids ran up to Mom with surprised and happy face 'I'm never gonna believe that crap'.  

You were pissed and confused, you weren't gonna believe anything Mom said well according to what Emma and Norman had said the night Conny had left. You had to trust no one well maybe Ray because- Hes a great guy and I know we will protect each other no matter what. You said to yourself while looking at Ray. 

"What" Ray said 

You didn't know Ray would actually noticed you starring at him. "Oh Nothing, I was looking at the thing next to you but not you" You said with a sweat drop. That was a close one

Ray looked next to him "So you were looking at the grass....interesting".

"UGH UR SO ANNOYING" 

Ray laughed at you "your adorable when your mad you know that"

You were blushing so hard you had to walk away from him so he wouldn't see your face.

Thanks for reading the chapter 2!! It took awhile but yaa,