Chapter 17

Sister Krone was sitting on her bed with her stuffed dolly. She was talking to herself. "Say, I wonder why they pretend not to know. 

They knew the location and how to break the devices." She was rubbing her doll on the head. "How did they found out in the first place? Rather..How will they break them? Will they use a special tool? Could they have made a special thing? Then would that be a reliable evidence I need? Is that why there scared and lied? If so then its time to search" Sister Krone said with a big smile.

Y/n and Emma were both plating plates on the table. Norman was moving the cart around. Sister Krone peeped into the kitchen with her head sticking out. "Nows my chance" She said smiling. Ray looked at Y/n, Y/n looked at Norman, Norman looked at Emma. Sister Krone went upstairs looked both way before going into the room.

She went into Ray's drawer first. Looked under the pillows, blankets, sheets, under the bed. She looked stressed. Phil passed Sister Krone, he stopped and went back to the room. "What are you doing?" He asked. Sister Krone got startled. He had a cute smile.

Sister Krone was sweating and decided to lie "I'm sweeping the floors" She said.

Just wanna say the jujutsu Kaisen opening and ending is *chef kiss*

Phil put his arms out and walked back. Sister Krone looked angry now. She moved the bed and drawer, She found a note behind the drawer, she picked it up and examined it. Sister Krone opened it up and her eyes opened huge eyes. She walked to the door still reading the note.

She then sped up her running and ran out the door through the hall to her own room. "Found ir" She said. "Its true. This really is the truth"

She raised the note in the air excitedly "I got it unexpectedly!, Isabella's second weakness" She ran to her bed and started talking to her doll. "So how should I go about this? If I show this note and appeal to grandma, I wonder if I can take Isabella out of her Mom position and make me Official mom? Then I can ship out the brats unconditionally, too..But how does Ray know this?" She said staring at her doll.

"Even Isabella shouldn't know this in the first place" Sister Krone heard a knock on her door she looked to her left quick speed and placed the note in her back pocket then got up from her bed. She ran to her desk and put a notebook into her suit case and closed it.

She went to the door and opened it. Isabella had a note from Headquaters and gave it to Sister Krone. "I'm sorry, but thats how it is....Goodbye" Isabella said. Sister Krone started to shake the paper was trembling in her hands, her face was dripping down with sweat.

Isabella basically told Sister Krone go to the gate.

"Huh?" One of the kids said looking at Krones plate. "Krones not hear". "Where did she go" Another one asked. "Mom said she had to do work" Phil said with a smile. Y/n looked at Ray. "So could we have her plate?" Y/n asked. "Once your finished yours" Isabella said. Y/n looked a bit embarrassed "Y-Yeah of course sorry." Y/n said rubbing her neck.

Grandma and Sister Krone were talking. Sister Krone started laughing out loud until she heard something behind her and the gate closed. She slowly turned back and saw a demon reaching for her hand. 

Y/n heard a loud noise coming from outside. She flinched a bit and looked at the other children to make sure they didn't hear it. She prayed with the rest of them and started eating, she would tell this to Ray and the others later.

Sister Krone has failed...She died.

Y/n heard a even louder scream, she got out her seat and speed walked to the bathroom. She closed and locked the room. "Come on Y/n" She whispered to herself. She turned the facet on and splashed water on her face everywhere. She dried it with her shirt and made sure she didn't look bad. 

Y/n came back to the table and looked to see if anyone was looking at her suspicions. "Y/n are you okay?" Phil asked. "Yeah I'm alright..Make sure you finish your food" Y/n said to Phil rubbing his hair.

"You brats better escape, Your good at playing tag right. Run and Run and survive, Then destroy this damn world we live in!" Ray was saying in his head.

Y/n was finishing up her breakfast really fast. She finally finished it. Isabella was cleaning up the plates. "So you want Sister Krones plate?" Isabella asked. "N-No I-I think I'm a full now" Y/n says holding to her stomach. She ran up to the bathroom for the second time..and Ray followed her.

Y/n opened the door and closed it but Ray seems to stop it. Y/n didn't have to time to look who it was behind her. She crouched down onto the toilet and threw up into it holding onto her stomach. Ray walked to her and felt her forehead "Y/n..did you eat to fast or is it something else" Ray asked getting paper towels. 

"Wait ray" Y/n whispered. "Oh right..sorry lets get this handled first" He said grabbing paper towels and handing them to her.She used them to wipe her face then she washed her hands. "I head this screaming, and Sister Krone wasn't here" Y/n said looking at her hands.

Ray looked at her. "What are you trying to say?" Ray asked. "I don't know but Sister Krone is in trouble for sure" Y/n said. "Or maybe I just heard some things, I haven't been getting enough sleep anyways" Y/n said walking away. "Wait.. your hearing is never wrong, You might be right I don't know. We'll come back to this anyways alright?" Ray said "Yeah" Y/n said. Ray went to give Y/n a hug.

Y/n backed up and pointed at her shirt "Throw up" She laughed. "Oh yeah right" Ray said. Y/n laughed. 

Ray knocked on Isabella  room. Isabella opened the door. "Lets start switching out the chemicals" He said. Isabella smiled.

Now Ray's distracting Mom and there doing the Plan

Don, Gilda and Y/n where outside with the kids. "I hope this goes as planed" Y/n says wiping her shirt.

"I eliminated her..I eliminated Sister Krone" Isabella told Ray while they where going up the stairs. Ray turned around and gasped. He looked at Isabella with a angry face he ran up the stairs to Sister Krones room and opened the door opened with all his might.

Isabella came from behind him. "You too" She said. 

"Our deal is over, right here right now" She clapped. "I'm fired too? Why? You need me, Dont you?" He asked

"You were a useful dog..Thats why I kept you by my side" 

"Even if your a lying traitor" She said crouching down to him eye level.

Isabella locked Ray into the room. Ray kicked the door "This is the worst!" He said.

The end.

No one asked but if you guys want to hear the music I listen to while writing here.

Its my recent announcement. 

Q: Who are your favorite anime couple?