Chapter 16

"So here's the plan, Just replace the chemicals with something else" Ray suggested. "Do you know where he hid them?" Isabella ask. "Yeah. "Then lets deal with this tomorrow, Is that all?". Isabella asked.

"Yeah" Ray said. "Do you have something else that's bothering you?".

"Not really" Ray said.

"Oh, Im letting you in a little early, During yesterdays check-ins I received a message from the higher ups, The next shipmen has been set. There will be no regular  shipment for this month" Isabella said.

"Then the next one would be in Janurary. It will happen on my birthday So the shipment will be fianlly me huh?" Ray said tilting his head back while looking at Isabella.

Norman, Y/n, Emma, Don n Gilda in the forest.

"But even if we leave Ray with Mom what about Sister?" Don asked. "Yeah if she finds out we will be shipped out immediately, right?" Gilda asked. "Man I hate this" Y/n sighed "Don't worry guys I have an Idea" Norman said. 

Sister Krone was behind a tree viewing the 5 of them. They all turned to the left looking at her, she was smiling. "Do you need anything?" Y/n asked

"I saw it you know" Sister Krone said. Y/n grew angry. "Thats right! I was watching the whole time, all of you were talking last night" She said twirling around. "In the dinning hall" She said singing hall.

"The ones who know the secret about this house are Norman, Emma, Y/n, Gilda, Don and Ray, the 6 of you" She said.

"So..you want to join forces" She said putting her hand out to Y/n

"Join forces?" Gilda asked. "Don't worry everyone. Everythings fine, We'll hear you out" Norman said smiling. Sister Krone giggled "Excellent, we should cooperate so we can achieve our goals. You all want to escape, and I want to become Mom of the house. I want to drag Isabella down for her positon as Mom and take it for myself" She said.

"You wanna be a mom?" Y/n asked.

"You kids aren't the only one who want a break from this" Sister krone said unzipping her neck collar showing them her number. *gasp*

"Do you know how the management system works in here?" Sister Krone asked.

*Sister Krone talking to them about how the shipping works* 

"She wants us to live the best possible life huh, she was one of us too. She doesn't care at all of the lives of us children!" Y/n said. "She said she wont ship us" Gilda said.

"Its not that she won't. She can't" Norman said. "If she really wanted us to escape she would have quietly helped us, the only reason shes showing us her cards  is because she wants us to gain her trust" Norman said.

"Well why does she want our trust?" Don ask.

"Maybe because she wants to have evidence of our rebellion" Y/n said 

"Wait what happens if she finds the rope that we hid in the tree?" Don asked turning his head to Ray and Norman

"Its fine we can make many excuse to explain the rope, we can say we were going to use it for a game." Norman said. 

"Were doomed if she finds the equipment that breaks the tracking devices" Ray said.

"Thats reliable evidence that we can't use an excuse for" Y/n said sweating a bit. "Don't worry, I won't make that kind of mistake. Besides its not finished yet" Ray said.