Chapter 12

(edit: OMFG THATS THE OPENING TO S2 IF U DON'T WANT SPOILERS DON'T WATCH IT IST COMING TMR ANYWAYS IM JUST SO EXCITED IM GONNA CRY AHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok so I haven't been updating about that but heres to remember. They were all near the bed and Emma had that map Don, Gilda, You,Ray, Norman and Emma was all there. They were talking about that hidden room, Ok hope that you remembered.

"Probably-" Emma started.

"Schedule check-ins" Ray and Y/n said at the same time.

"Mom does schedule check-ins to the head quarters everyday, the room is likely for that" Ray said. Gilda gasped.

"Headquarters?" Don said confused. 

"The base that supplies babies and sisters into this house" Y/N said looking at Don.

"Wait Ray, did you know anything about the room?" Y/N asked. "No but I had an feeling it existed" He replied.

"Lets try and get in" Don shouted out. Everyone turned to him. "What if there's a way to communicate with the outside and find the others and Conny, and some clues about Conny and the others!" Don said looking at them with balled fists.

"Yeah but it wouldn't be as easy as you say" Y/N said. "Even if its difficult who cares!" Don said he really wanted to do this no matter what it took. Y/N shrugged.

"Hold it. There's no gain in doing that, If we could communicate it would be more likey for the headquarters to connect" Ray said.

"Yeah but-

"I'm trying to say that the risk greatly outweigh the benefits" Ray said looking at Don.

"I agree, We still have to worry about Krona and its not really wise to make foolish moves" Norman said. "Exactly".

Don looked disappointed.

"Don, Do me a favor" Ray said. He looked up.

"Could you prepare dinner. If one of us doesn'-

"Yeah I'll go" Don said slightly pissed. Gilda followed Don out of the entrance.

Don didn't go the right way. "Huh? Don, that way is..". Don ignored her and kept going. He stopped in front of the door which Gilda followed. "Are you really going to go in there?" Gilda asked. "I can't just stay calm like the rest of them" Don whispered.

"And I want to know the real Mom" He said looking up. Gilda turned to him she looked back at the door and nodded. Don knocked on the door.

He looked at Gilda then opened the door and peeked in the room. Gilda closed the door behind them. Don walked over to the shelve and touched the books. "There's something hidden behind this thing" He said.

Gilda stood behind him. Don tried to pull, move. "Why wouldn't it budge?" He said. Don got angry. "Is there even  one here!" He said punching the shelf. Gilda flinched.

He hit the shelf with his arm. "Damn! We have to hurry up and find some clues that would help us find Conny".

(A/N: Again with the Conny *eye roll*)

"Maybe.." Gilda said walking closing to the shelf. "Take a close look at the shapes" She said. She touched the shelf and pushed one part of the shelves. It slid open. It was a door.

"Come on" Don said. He placed his hand on the nob and tried to open it. "Aw man Its locked" He said. They both heard footsteps behind them. They both turned around and gasped.