Chapter 7

(btw Norman and Ray got caught, not Y/N tho) (TW: BLOOD MENTIONED)

 (omg Connie's name should have been Amelia because she was a meal) 

Sister Krone was running and saw Phil and (Lets make up a random name because idk that girls name) Amelia both saw Emma and yelled "Hey Em-". Until Emma ran as fast as she could and picked those up before Sister Krone could get them. Sister Krone kept running following Emma as she carried the two kids. "Cover your mouths" Emma said. 

Emma jumped over the rock thing while Sister Krone done the same, she was laughing while she was in the air. The weird...creepy...laugh. Emma hid behind one of the rocks. Sister Krone was standing there trying to look where did she go. "Running while carrying to kids must be tiring Emma" Sister Krone started talking. Emma staid quiet and covered her mouth. "

"Did you know Norman's weakness is Physical strength" Sister Krone said while walking toward Emma and the 2 kids. "Rays' weakness is that his a little quick to give up" She said passing Emma's location. "He makes decisions fast but abandons them quickly" She said still walking further. Y/N was looking at this all happening IN front of her she was up above the trees standing there quietly by herself. The wind was in her face and she loved it but she felt scared for Emma.

"Though Y/N weakness is that she doesn't care for important things, she just likes to jump one by one everywhere she goes" Sister Krone laughing and walking back and fourth from where Emma was sitting. Emma still had her hand over her mouth and so did the kids. "But you Emma, Your weakness if that your naïve, like how naïve you are carrying two kids while being chase" Sister Krone said. "Just give up and come out" Sister Krone said.

"Listen Emma if you saw the harvest that day....I'm on your side" Sister Krone said. Emma widened her eyes and looked above her, she saw Sister Krone's face in front of her with her eyes bulging out and a big smile. "Found you!" Sister Krone said,

"aw shit" Y/N said under her breath. Y/N softly jumped down from the tree and headed on the other side of the forest.

Y/N ran as fast as she could, knowing she had 8 more minutes left. Y/N jumped up a tree and saw Sister Krone run rigt past it. You jumped from the tree and ran as fast as you could, until you felt something on you foot, something hard and you feel face forward on the floor. "You can't get away Y/N" Sister Krone said looking at her face up close with a huge smile.

"You hurt my chin" Y/N said with a growl. "I'm sure you can get the fixed easily" Sister Krone said putting her hands together in delight. Y/N was pissed off, she had it almost had it until she couldn't see her foot tripping her. She walked to the house in angry. Her chin was slightly bleeding. She put her hand to her chin and saw the blood. "Y/N what happen?" Phil said looking at her face filled with anger.

"Its just a scratch, I can put a bandage on it" Y/n said with the fakest smile. "Y/n your always getting hurt" Ray said standing up from the tree. Y/N looked down in defeat "I know, but it doesn't hurt too bad" She said looking up with a real smile this time. "So did she win?" One of the kids asked.

"No, sorry guys" Y/N said with a sad face. "Its ok Y/n as long as you were the last one to be there" One of the kids said. "You even read stories to us in the night, the coolest" Marcus said. Y/N looked at Ray, Norman and Emma with a worried face. "S-S-Stories what stories" Y/n said looking at Marcus with devil eyes. "O-Oh neverminded" Marcus said with a sweat drop.

"Emma, Ray, Y/n, Norman there were the last ones." Sister Krone said underneath her breath though Y/n could hear her clearly. 

Y/N, Ray, Norman and Emma were in the storage room talking to each other. "Sister hasn't done anything so far" Y/N said putting her hand on her chin. "Its probably what Mom asked her to do" Ray said. "Mom used to suspect us, but now it seems like she doesn't anymore" Ray continued on. "I wonder why?" Emma said. 

"What do you think Ray?" Norma asked Ray.

"What about you Norman?" Ray said back.

Y/N didn't like the tension in there so she spoke up. "Well lets see Mom must have done something so she wouldn't have to do anything herself...Correct?" Y/N said. "She must have done something to know our every move but not be there" Y/N was looking at the ground trying to concentrate she was trying to look for the most sensible answer. Emma face looked horrifed. 

"That must mean.." 

"Yes there's probably" Y/N said.

"Another person watching, most likely among the kids" Ray finished the sentence. "There's a traitor" Norman said looking at Ray.

Baby Phil stood in the hallways ringing the bell for dinner time. The kids came running out of there rooms. Y/n was strolling the cart into the dinning room while Emma and Ray where holding a thing. Isabella and Sister Krone came out of the kitchen. Emma looked at them with sweat dripping down from her face.

Norman had a bag and went through it and tied it and placed it under his bed. "So how living here so far" Isabella asked Sister Krone. "Oh its a wonderful house" Sister Krone said with a sweat dripping down his cheek.

"I see, lately you have been following instructions and being well behaved" Isabella said nodding her head with a slight smile.

"Yes" Sister Krone said choking on her words. "You try to become closer with the children and play tag with all your strength" Isabella said looking up to her. (she talks about how she knowns that Sister Krone is planning something else other than being her pet, sister krone is freaked out and them she tells her ill let you become a mom a shit, sorry imma just skip this)

Sister Krone climbs up the stairs slowly and sadly. She enters her room and slowly picks up her dolly. She then shows an angry face and grabs the doll face and pull it from the body and growls in anger. "That Woman!" She says and then throws her doll on the floor she stomps on it as hard as she could so loud. 

Y/N flinches she falls on the floor and puts her hand on her ears. "Ow" She says. She touches her ear and then moves it on the floor until she notices some blood on her ear and floor. "Y/N!" Ray said. He gets angry and walks up to you and grabs you by the legs and puts you over his back. He walks to the bed and sits you down. "How many times do you get hurt!" Ray said yelling. "I-I don't know R-Ray" Y/N said. "My ear just hurts at random times" She said with a worried face. "Stop hurting yourself!" Ray yelled at her to her face.

"Don't hurt yourself! Stop!" Ray shouted. Y/N filched. "You keep hurting yourself everywhere I go and I'm never even there for you and I always want to be!" Ray said yelling but he started to tear up. He looked at you with his eyes "I-I am sorry Y/N" Ray said hugging you waist and sleeping on your stomach. "Ray its o-" Y/n said but got interrupted. 

Ray covered her mouth with his hand. "Be quiet you idiot" Ray said laughing. Y/N laid her head on his and kissed his cheek. "OH SHIT WHAT DID I JUST DO OH LORD" Y/N said in her head. Y/N looked at Ray and noticed he was sleep already and smiled "Hey wake up idiot, My ears are still bleeding" Y/N said softly slapping his cheek. He got up smiling. "WAS HE EVEN SLEEP THIS WHOLE TIME?" Y/n said in her head.

Ray leaned into Y/N and kissed her cheek. "I'll never let anyone touch you, you hear that" Ray said pointing his finger at Y/n. Y/n went in for a hug and smiled so bright. "Your too cute" Y/N said stuffing her face into his hair. "Alright let me get a hot wash cloth" Ray said leaving the room. "zoowemama his ass" Y/N said getting up to smack it-(A/N:  NVM LOL SORRY ABOUT THAT WRONG- UH WRONG THING).

(SKIP: YOU FIXED YOUR BLEEDING EAR, NOW BACK TO SISTER KRONE MAD NESS BREAKOUT)

"Just you watch!" Sister Krone shouted stomping on her doll. "I'll drag you down!" She stopped stomping for a moment and started to laugh. "And then,,,I'll be the Mom" she said with her creppy...ass...smile.