Chapter 5

"This is your room" Mom said guiding Sister Krone. While Y/N, Emma, Ray and Norman were looking at her. "She settling down in a bad spot" Ray said. "In the middle of the three children's room" Y/N said. "To make it easier to watch us" Ray said with his casual blunt face. Sister Krone then turned to the 4 kids starring at her. They all gave happy smiles.

The sun was setting a bit while the kids where kicking the ball back and fourth. While some kids where standing and talking to each other. Then one kid kicked the ball the ball to hard and hit the other kids face. 

" I was so focused on the tracking devices, that having another adult wouldn't pop in my mind" Norman said leaning his head on the wall. "You should be happy about this" Ray said. "What? be happy?" Y/N said turned towards him. "With Carol and Sister Krone we have more information to discover" Ray answered leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "I see" Emma said. "First of all where did those two come from" Norman said scrunching his eyebrows.

"Well obviously Carol was Conny's replacement"  Y/N said. "Yeah, if this place is a farm they must have a site where they prepare one-year-olds for replenishment" Norman said. "So did all of us come from there originally?" Emma asked. "Probably and also Sister Krone" Ray said.

"There has to be other adults other than Mom, there might even be other farms just like this one" Norman said. "So are the adults controlled by the demons from birth, or after there captured? The world that we prepare to escape to changes depending on that" Norman said.

"But first we need to figure out how to escape with everyone and also the location of the tracking devices." Y/N said. "I searched all over my body, but I didn't find any traces implanted anywhere" Emma said touching her body again just to check. "And nothing in our clothes and shoes" Y/N said. "Someone's coming" Y/N said

"Act natural" Ray said.

"Emma did you see those birds yesterday?" Norman said. "What birds, OH wait the red ones? Your talking about that one" Emma said. "Yea-"

Knock Knock

Ray went to open the door, it was Mom. "Y/N could you help me with Landry" Mom said. "Remember my leg" Y/N said acting like she was sad and disappointed that she couldn't help. "Oh I forgot" Mom said with a little laugh. You smiled kindly "Its alright!, sorry I can't help, but I feel my  legs getting better anyways". 

"Amazing!" Mom said while waving goodbye. You turned to the 3 "I'm pretty sure she wanted to  hear what we were talking about". "Yes, Yes those uh what, oh yeah! those birds" Ray said. Emma and Norman looked confused but then caught on "Oh yeah Emma so do you remember" Norman said.

"Okay she's gone" Y/N said. "Oh right the track devices" Emma said. "Well they maybe use radio technology" Ray suggested. "But those require battery" Norman pointed out. "Batteries that only last 10 years" Y/N added.

"So then it must be something that wouldn't leave a scar, and that kind of product wouldn't have excited in 2015" Ray said

"Meaning?" Emma asked  

"Finding the place and how to break it would be difficult" Ray said. Y/N sighed putting her hands on her face. "Well even if we can't find, we should at least try" Norman said. "Yeah, but we have to think where would Mom hid it" Y/N said. 

"Where would be the most convenient place to implant?" Ray said. There was silence for a moment. "Carol!" Y/N said jumping out of her seat wobbling onto the wall until she straighten herself up. "We have to check Carol!" You said with a determined smile.

"Thank you for an opportunity to return to this side" Sister Krone said "I only made an request for an assistant, its not like I called for you specifically" Mom barked. ARF