Chapter 4

(This is after they talked about the gate the three of them)

 Emma, Ray and Norman all saw you on the floor knocked out. Emma and Norman had worried faces. "Was she here the whole time" Emma said looking at Norman. 

"I don't know, but I couldn't hear a thing". "She's better at anyone at being silent its her thing" Ray said with a sly smile looking down at her. 

"Well What happen to her then" Norman said checking your arms and legs. "Well we all saw her fall from a tree" Ray said. "What do we do?" Emma said freaking out. "Well we could put her on the grass right now and Ray will carry her back to the house" Norman said. 

"Ok" Ray said.

 "So tell me what were you talking about." (Emma and Norman told him everything). "This is bad" Ray said. "He catches on too fast!" Emma said. 

"So your saying this whole time, we had good food, good clothes and good heath care just to become demon food." Ray said putting his hand on his neck. "So you actually believe us?" Emma said. "Of course I do, Norman wouldn't make up a stupid lie" Ray said. "It would be different for you thought". 

"So if were going to escape we have a lot of issues" Ray said. "One, the number of kids, if we cut some off and -" "wait!" Emma said. "I want to escape with everyone of the kids" She said proudly and firm.

"Everyone? your kidding right?" Ray said. "There are 37 kids, and the majority are 6 year old's. Mom, Demons, Tracking devices. This is too much for kids these age, they wouldn't be able to handle this." Ray said with a blank expression. "I know that" Emma said with a slightly angry face. "But its not impossible-". "No, its impossible" Ray said. "Wait hold on" Norman said. 

"I see. That's why you said you wouldn't talk to me yourself" Ray said. "Its better to be blunt in these kind of situations" Ray said walking up to Emma. "Emma" Ray said. "What" Emma said. "It won't be enough to escape from here". 

"What do you mean" Emma asked. "We don't know what the outside world is like, there's somewhere were all getting shipped to. The fact that there's a farm should give you an idea, what outside,  is beyond our imagination...So its impossible, if we take everyone we'll all die, we leave them behind that's the best option".  "No way" Emma said. "Even if its impossible, I want to escape with everyone, we can figure it out" Emma said

Ray barked. "ARFGH" 

"I don't want us to die, I don't want our family to die, I don't want anyone to ever end up like Conny. 

( Emma giving a speech about how she want all of them all to go together)

"What about Y/n? Don't You sorta like her or something" Norman said with a giggle. "What?" he yelled. "Ray likes Y/N?" Emma said looking at Norman. "Yeah he totally does" Norman said with a laugh which made Emma laugh too. "I don't like her! can you just both shut up" Ray said with a angry face. "So do you wanna tell her the secret?" Emma asked.

Ray looked at you. "I mean she would be helpful in some situations" Ray said.

😏

 You were on the grass, you weren't knocked out, you faked it. You faked it so you could hear everything and you did. They actually felt for it.

 You never thought this was going to work, When you fell, you put you head up a bit, so it wouldn't hit the ground thought your body did. 

It was pain but now you heard everything. You heard that this was a farm check, Mom was evil check, We don't actually go to homes check we just get eaten by Demons check. You now had to stay still and wait for ray to pick you up and bring you back to the house.