She cocked her head to the side. "I guess you can consider this like a test. But it isn't."

I snorted. "It pretty much is."

"Consider it however you want." she shrugged, flashing me a smirk. "I just need you to get this done, and for the record, you just wasted..." she checked her watch. "One minute."

"What! I shrieked, ruffling through the packet so that I can get to the 'story' part. "That's not fair."

"Life isn't fair." she retorted. "Fifty-eight minutes left."

"Stupid old lady." I muttered under my breath.

"Why thank you." she commented, making me turn fearful eyes to her.

Oh frick.

She heard me.

Oh God, she's going to kick my ass- wait. Did she say, 'thank you'?

My terrified face must have revealed my puzzlement at the situation, and she chuckled lightly.

"How old do you think I am?" she suddenly asked.

"Umm,"

Wasn't it rude to ask someone for their age? I'm pretty sure if I say an age that is older than her actual age, she might be offended.

"Don't worry, I won't be offended." she said reassuringly, but I didn't believe her, sending her narrowed glances. "I'm serious."

"Umm, you look like you're fifty? Fifty something." I started nervously. I had no doubt that she would murder me if I wasn't honest, and since I suck at lying... Being honest is my best bet.

To my complete surprise, Miss Rina burst out laughing, her composure completely breaking as she slammed her hand on the table.

"Uh, are you okay?" I asked tentatively, and she nodded, wiping away a stray tear.

"Yeah, I'm okay." she answered, "Can you repeat that? How old do you think I am?"

"Um, fifty something?" I said quietly. I was being extremely cautious right now.

"Yeah, no." she answered, her eyes landing on me. "I'm not fifty something."

My eyes widened at this. I knew I should have just kept my mouth shut. "Oh shoot, I'm sorry. I uh-"

"I'm not younger than that either." she interrupted, flashing me a smirk.

My jaw dropped to the ground, and I was openly gawking at her now. Huh?

"Yeah," she agreed, "I'm way past fifty. I'm what. Late sixties now, I think."

I didn't answer her, my facial expression saying enough of what I was thinking.

She was in her late sixties?

Fine, I could accept sixties, but late sixties? She didn't look a day over sixty. Seriously.

She barely had white streaks in her hair, there were barely any wrinkles around her face, her posture was perfect, she walked like she was thirty...

"What," she grinned. "Do I not look old to you?"

I shook my head furiously, before rethinking her question and nodding my head. She said not. So, I should be nodding my head, right?

"I think I should be flattered." she commented, before checking her watch again. "And now, you have fifty... three minutes left."

Fuck you.

She seemed to get my message as she only gave me a shrug, unbothered by my scowl as I flipped through the pages, starting the 'before you start' part so that I could commence with the reading.