Chapter 50.

Song:- Salted Wound ( Fifty shades of Grey ). or Humnava ( Papon)

I Love making memories with you...

**************************************

Third POV.

Arjun was feeling something that he never felt before her..his heart was beating fast, fuck what is happening...

Arjun was still in shock, his every nerve was on alert, he was registering things when she pulls back all embraced, soon he felt empty...when he composes his state he saw her turn to go from here,

No.......!

Oh..god she shouldn't have done that....what will he think now, surely he will think of her as a desperate woman.......

Anaya was hurt that he indirectly rejected her, she turn back and tries to walk out when she feel a tug on her wrist...in no time her back collided with Arjun's hard rock chest, and her breath hitched...

"Where do you think you are going...hmm" Arjun bends a little and whispers huskily in her ear.

Anaya was breathless...this proximity with him always affects her, she close her eyes tightly, Arjun smirked looking at his wife's blushing and it give insane satisfaction...

Only he has this effect on her....no one else...

Not even that Abhi.....it leaves a bitter taste on his tongue when he remember her leaning on that fucker's shoulder...

Arjun bends and leans on her neck...he nips her soft skin lightly and then bites her soft skin...she whimpers softly ....Arjun kisses her there softly to soothe the pain...

"I don't like repeating myself wife....tell me....." he said and smooch her hollow between neck and shoulder, her legs get weak with his sweet torcher, if not for his tight grip on her waist she would have collapsed on the floor.....

"You know whenever I see you, I crave for you...I forget everything and I hate yet like it at the same time....you are slowly becoming the poison which I want badly to Devore, why?....this makes me so frustrated....." he husk while still peppering her smooth skin with is dewy kisses.

Her mind was not registering anything at all....her whole attention was on his lips which were kissing her skin....her one hand was clutching her dress while the other was holding his hand which was on her waist...

"Arj...Arjun....what.what are y..you doing....le.leave me...." she tried to talk but it came out as whisper while she stammers....she was unknowingly leaning on him, craving for more...

"Not after the little stunt you pulled just now.....you already know the effect you have on me, hmm tell me baby.....why you did that hmm...." he again asked her pulling her close while biting her earlobe...

"You..you were upset...maa..maa...ahh" she stammers and moans when he bites her neck again...for Arjun he was marking his territory..she was his and the storm inside him was only going to be calm when every damn man gets that straight in their mind.

He turns her and looks straight in her eyes...his eyes were showing desire, admiration, and Anaya almost melted under his gaze....she dug her head down and bit her bottom lip, blush coated her face and her heart was beating so fast...her shyness was making him more insane for her...

"I...I am sorry it was so stupid of me...I shouldn't have done that...but I just want to comfort you...It was not intentional...." she tried to make him understand and start babbling...Arjun was looking at her amusingly...she looks so adorable while trying to explain herself with this slight blush on her flawless enchantress face......