Chapter 36.

Song:- Love me like you do.

Love, Life, and happiness...
I want to experience it all with you...

*******************************

Third POV.

It was the day of hustle-bustle, tomorrow Vedika is having her baby shower, everyone is excited....everything was prepared....but Arjun was grumpy all day as he was not able to meet Anaya at all......yesterday night Vedika and Aashi took her with them after ladies meeting and he waited whole night for her......he starts liking her presence in his life...in his room.....in his bed...

Ugh....that idiot...

His idiot....!

His eyes were searching for her in the morning, but his luck....she was not there....he went to his construction site for his work.....

Anaya was helping her mother-in-law and was learning how to make certain recipes......Sampoorna was so impressed with her efforts.....today morning Krish informed Anaya about her helping him in one government hospital as they need a female doctor for women....she was so excited, and for some reason, she want to tell this news to Arjun...

But she didn't get a chance after Vedika's baby function, she is going to join Krish and she has to tell this to Arjun...

Girls and women were gathered for the function.....Rana Udhav's sister is going to come along with her family and finally, Sid was returning...Chitra was over the moon...her sweet boy was coming...

In the evening ladies were having a small function.....they were dancing...singing, Anaya had never seen such a colorful function, she was enjoying it a lot.....Aashi pull her to where they were practicing dance for Tomorrow's function...

Arjun came back late at night....he directly went to his room in search of his invisible wife....but again she was not there.....

He fisted his palm.....

OK...enough.....now he is going to get her back...

When he reached near the sitting area as per one maid, where ladies were present....he was unable to find her in the pool of ladies but when he turn here and there he saw her glimpse.....just a glimpse.....

"Mhmm....." He immediately turn and saw Aashi standing there with a cross-hand.....

"May I know...bhai.. what are you doing in ladies' function...where men are not allowed....."

"Shut up and call my wife...I want to talk to her.....ask her to come here....." He grumbles.....he has a sour mood...

Aashi was mentally laughing at his condition.....Romeo.....

"Wife....you mean Anaya...." She raises her brow...

"Yes....and now stop eating my brain and go..." He said with a straight face...

"No give me your message and I will deliver it to her....she is busy...."

"Like I give a fuck....ask her to come to our room in 5 minutes...." With that, he walks out with a grumpy face...

Aashi smiles mischievously and goes inside the hall.....she saw Anaya and goes near her.....she whispers something in her ear...Anaya goes from there... Aashi was having a wicked smile on her face...

Take that Bhai......!

*********************************

Arjun was impatiently pacing in his room.... it had been 10 minutes....where the hell is she.....

He again marches outside...Aashi that brat...

When he reached there he saw most of the ladies were getting their henna done...but where the hell is his wife...

Someone tapped on his shoulder....and in a reflex, he turn around....it was his brat of a sister....he immediately hit her head...

"I gave you one work...I think..." He said in an intimidating voice...

"I know but she is busy...." She said in a bored tone...

"Aashi doesn't test my patience....she was not well yesterday...I want her to rest....where is she..." He again said but this time his voice held some warning...

"Bhai, please...I'm not afraid of you....and what will I get if I tell you where is she...." She was testing his patience for real...

"Hell...Aashi, I'm not in the mood to play....where is Anaya...." This time his was a little louder...

"OK....Mr.grumpy pant....no need to shout...I'll get what I want anyway.....there she is....." She pointed behind him...

When he turned he saw a beautiful view....his beautiful wife...

She was getting her henna done....she was smiling....her excitement was evident on her face...Her glow was natural.....his frozen heart was again doing things.....He wants to go close to her......and hide her under his wings so no other man can look at her.....he knows she always gets attention where ever she goes....and this thought makes his blood boil....why is she so beautiful.....she should have been average so no one will notice her....only he can...

Ugh...what the fuck was he thinking...

" Now you want me to call her here or send her to your room Bhai...."

He heard Aashi's voice from behind.

Arjun looks back at Happy Anaya....and shook his head...

"No....no one will disturb her....she is happy with this all let her be....." Saying this he looks at Anaya one last time and walks out but not before smacking Aashi on her head...

She yell and made a grumpy face...but she was happy.....for the first time she had seen her Bhai genuinely Happy...and she want him to be like this only...

And Anaya is the only source of his happiness......she looks at Anaya who was looking here and there like she was searching for something or someone...

Anaya felt that Arjun was looking at her because of that same sensation she was feeling now...what she feels when he is near her.....was he looking at her from somewhere...

Ugh...shut up....!

Arjun is right she is an idiot....!

OK enough of this Arjun song.....!

Soon Aashi also joins her giving her secret smiles making her more confused.......

*******************************

The next day, everyone was ready...preparations were done....it was a grand celebration....the heir of Rajvansh Kingdom was going to be born in some days....everyone was so happy....especially Rana Udhav....they are going to get the heir of their kingdom soon.....the child is the future of their dynasty.....he had done every preparation keenly.....people should see their power......

Anaya was late....she get ready when one of the attendees came to call her...Bua Ji (Aunty) is coming and she hates late comers.....Anaya immediately rush out she was wearing a green lehnga....her dupatta was not pinned properly, therefore, she was running to Aashi's room in a hurry so she could get some help with the dupatta.....she ran but one hand clutch her wrist and pull her, she was immediately caged between the wall and a figure...

"Mr. Rajvansh...." She held her breath....looking at beautiful green orbs...

"Going out like this Mrs. Rajvansh...not happening...you know right I don't want anyone to see what's mine...." Arjun whispered in her ear, possessiveness was evident in his voice....her dupatta was in his hand now...

********************************

Hey guys,

So something is going in between these two...

But are they aware of it like others...

Let's see...

Please share your comment...

Thank you,

Keep liking and VOTING...

Our Unfinished Love. ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara