Chapter 12.

'Ego and misunderstanding kill relationships.....'

Song:- Without me - Halsey

***********************""

Third POV.

Arjun and Anaya went near her car after their outing. Anaya turn toward Arjun and says,

"I hope you enjoyed yourself today......"

She was very enthusiastic about their evening, Arjun saw her excitement and chuckles shaking his head,

"What come on don't be a grumpy grandpa...you can laugh a little keeping your macho ego aside....." She winches like a kid...

"If you say so...but...it was good...."

"Ahh....that's a relief to know...see I told you.....you know I believe that we don't always get pleasure inexpensive and fancy things...small things can also give insane happiness but we need a companion or our family with us....to enjoy that moment."

She was trying to make him understand that he cannot be alone all the time, he should involve his family in his life. Everyone needs family support,

"I enjoy my life..... Miss. Gill.....I run a multi-billion dollars company.....ruling people give satisfying pleasure to me....." Arjun arrogantly said.

"Really, OK then tell me.....when was the last time you enjoyed your life......" She challenges him with her look.

"This year I won the best businessman of the year award that was the best moment for me....." He proudly announced.

"OK.....And may I know who was there with you on your special occasion?." She was playing with fire, she knows this but she want to make him realize the importance of family.

Arjun was stunned by her question, who was there for him. He still remembers that he had informed about his success to his father, he was so proud of his son apart from his father other family members came to know through his PA. and news reports.......hell he didn't even invite his so-called family to the success event but they were there at the party, which pissed him off. So to humiliate them he bought Ruhani with him. Krish was hell angry and it gave pleasure to his sadist mind. Vedika try to stop him to take Ruhani with him but he didn't listen and to piss them off more he took Ruhani with him after the party.

That night he fucked her senselessly to let out his anger on his so-called family.

But looking at Anaya he didn't know what to tell....should he tell her that he took Ruhani with him. Then the question would be.....

Who is Ruhani to him....and what would he tell that she is his fuck buddy....no she will be disgusted by him.....maybe after knowing that he takes pleasure with fucking girls, she will never see him again. Because by looking at her it is clear that she is a virgin Mary who believes in relationships.

"I have my colleagues with me there and my employees......why would I need anybody else....."

He swiftly lied to her......

"Sir, I'm talking about your people.....not your co-workers because they are not emotionally attached to you...I am talking about....your family who support you, love you and be with you without any condition......what about them?"

Again in front of her, a lost man is standing.......!

Arjun tightens his fist and clenches his jaw......now she is crossing her limits.....she has no right to talk about his stuff.

Wait a minute...

Is she mocking him with this family topic or showing her pity knowing well that he sucks when it comes to family and emotions.