Chapter 8.

Third POV.

When it rains, look for rainbows, and when it's dark look for stars.

Arjun saw her that way only, in his dark and empty life she unknowingly filled something. Something he is still unaware of. He was still standing at the same spot where she left him,

Left him.....!

He didn't like the way it sounds. He was restless..... what was happening to him......

"Sir...." Ron came back and slightly bow in front of him.

"Sir...shall we leave. You have a meeting to attend..." Ron breaks his thought.

"Ahh...hmm...Yes..let's go...." Arjun immediately masks his expiration with a blank look and sits in his car.

They move toward RAJVANSH GROUPS.

When they reach there, Arjun walks in with the same arrogant look, he was the definition of perfection. His features scream danger to others. All the employees present in the lobby greet him, which he ignores royally.

When he reached his office, Sarah stand from her place and came to his side,

"Sir... Mr. Parker, Mr. William, and Mr. Mehra are in conference room 2, with their team. They are waiting for 10 minutes....shall I announce your arrival..?" Sarah informs him in her professional tone.

Arjun gives her a smirk and says,

"Are they... Well, then Miss Sarah...what are we waiting for let's go...." Arjun walks toward the meeting direction.

When he walked inside the conference room in all his glory. Arjun's feature screams dominance and it makes everyone submit to him. Everybody present there immediately stand up from their seat,

"Mr. Rajvansh..". Everyone greets him...

"Gentlemen..." He said in his dangerous tone.

Sarah came to his side with her IPad and said " Good afternoon Gentlemen... Sir is here now, so let's start with the meeting...."

She looks at her boss for his approval. When he nod at her she ask one employee to start the presentation. Arjun sits on his head chair like a king. Meeting took more than 2 hours and after 3 companies' presentations, it was time for Mr. Parker to decide whom he want to give their company's project to. This project was the biggest opportunity for others to expand their business in the construction market and Arjun was hell bend to grab this project.

After 30 minutes of discussion Mr. Parker and his team announce that they are going to give this opportunity to Mr. Mehra and his company " MEHRA CONSTRUCTIONS" because they are in this field for 20 years, whereas " RAJVANSH GROUPS " mainly work in telecom and refinery Field. This is their first time in construction therefore, Mr. Parker cannot take any risk. Rajvansh company employees try to negotiate, but the decision was made and Mr. Parker and his team left from there.

This whole time Arjun was sitting on his chair....quite..... very quiet. His employees know this is silence before the storm. Mr. Mehra came toward his side and give him a cunning smile, yes he was a cunning businessman. Mr. Mehra looks at the devil sitting on his chair and said,

" Ah...Arjun my boy..... it's OK... this is your first time in this field... it's fine, slowly you will get to know, who rules this particular field...hmm..." Mr. Mehra smiles evilly at him.

Mr. Mehra knows that Arjun is a great businessman and at this young age he had achieved this top position in the business world. He is the most powerful business personality in today's time. He knows that Arjun was a walking devil and knows only winning either by hook or crook. His company 'RAJVANSH GROUPS' is in the top 10 companies in Europe. And that angered Mr. Mehra because in his eyes he was more deserving than this kid. So he was hell bend on winning this project, therefore, he bribe one of the employees of Mr. Parker to vote in his favor.