Chapter 41.

Song:- Tera Chehra. (Arijit Singh).

Love is when we care for each other even if we are angry with each other...

********************************

Third POV.

Arjun starts walking keeping Anaya in his protected embrace, Krish immediately stop him,

"Stop there Arjun, listen I understand you care about Anaya...but she is injured and the Media and paparazzi are outside covering this news, please put her down...Already it's a mess don't create a new one...dad will be upset....already he called me twice for this and he is pissed knowing that you came here...I will take Anaya with me."

Arjun halted in his place listening to his father's words, hell he forgets about his father...he immediately put Anaya down who stumble, she was feeling dizzy, she put her hand on her head, it was killing her Arjun secure her in his embrace and made her sit on the bench securing the stole to hear her make her comfortable beside him...fine he will wait with her here till everything is cleared..,

"It's fine I'm here...." He whispers in her ear...

Arjun get a call from his father, he makes her sit comfortably and whisper,

"Don't move I'll be back in 2 minutes....OK...stay here...."

He went to the corner to talk to him...Krish was talking to one doctor and police officer regarding the situation, Anaya was looking here and there it was indeed a mess.

Her thought was broken by some noise, she looks in the direction and found one child on the floor, he was crying badly but what was more horrible was that no one was beside him. One man ran from there hitting the child in the process, she immediately stood up from her place, and with the help of the wall she walked toward the child, her legs were wobbling because of the dizziness she was feeling.

When she reached near him she with the help of the wall bend to him, the baby was around 2 or 3 years, she pick him up and place him on his lap, " hey....baby don't cry.... where is your mother...hmm..." she cooed him softly...

Watching the condition of the child she place her stole which Krish draped around her on the baby...people were rushing here and there, Anaya was trying to get help but no use. even some passing people pushed her shoulder and she fell on the floor but she protected the baby in her embrace...

Arjun was listening to his pissed father Rana Udhav, he was angry that Arjun was inside the hospital, he was all over the news,

Yuvraj was inside the hospital where a Riot was held, between hospital staff and general patients...Poor service was the issue,

One lady doctor was injured by hospital staff only.

Dr. Anaya Gill, who was with Dr. Krish Rajvansh..who is the son of Chief Minister Rana Udhav Singh Rajvansh was found injured badly......

Dr. Krish was carrying Dr. Anaya Gill, his concern was clear is there something in between these two...

Such type of news was all over the news channels...Rana Udhav doesn't want a new scandal..with their kingdom Yuvraj...

Arjun clench his fist, she was again dragged into this mess unnecessarily, but he cannot go against his father, his father's words are finality for him..he agreed and instructed Ron to leave Pinki here with him and take Anaya with him, he was thinking about the way to keep his wife safe and secure...

Ron looked at his boss unassured but didn't say anything, as usual, he never questioned Arjun, that's the thing Arjun liked the most about Ron when Ron went to the place where Anaya was sitting before he didn't find her there, he got worried ..where is she ? he starts looking for her.