Chapter 13.

I don't know what's killing me more.
Talking to you....or...
Not talking to you........

Song :- Yeh Fitoor Mera- (Arijit Singh).

**********************************

Third POV.

"I see that you have changed your friend....what happened got bored of me......" He was hell angry. He wants to destroy everything.

............

Now what......!

Anaya was still thinking about what to do, she was tongue tight, seeing him this angry she was scared, but the main question is that why is he so angry, whoever she is with its absolutely nothing to do with him. Plus he is already with someone else so he has no right to question her.

Right...!

Arjun's green eyes were dark with anger all he could see is red, he just want to break those arms which were holding her. He was losing his patience due to her silence. He came very close to her and again ask,

"Who was that man...I'm asking you something...."

She didn't want to answer his nonsense question so she turn her face in annoyance.

"Tell me dammit......you testing your patience here...Anaya...." He almost shouts at her.

"That's none of your business, Mr. Rajvansh." She finally open her mouth.

"Ohh...trust me, baby... It is my business......so tell me who was that fucker....your boyfriend,..." He was spitting venom through his voice.

He was hell furious and her answer and indifference are not helping at all in this situation.

"Excuse me, what did you say..... Listen here Mr. Rajvansh, whom I meet or not it has absolutely nothing to do with you....please stay within your limits......" She was offended by his judging voice.

"Limits......now you will show me limits....that's a bit rich coming from you....Miss. Gill.." He said in a dangerous mocking tone.

"And...for crossing my limits I said I'm sorry, numerous times......hell I even send those stupid gifts.....but, I then realized that we are poles apart....my lifestyle is so different from yours.....I'm just a mere girl for you.....I don't have any importance in your life. So sending sorry gifts are useless....hell you probably would have laughed at my attempts........so I'm sorry but whatever friendship we had, it is over now."

She remembers the girl clinging to him at the café. He has many friends in his life who are important so, Of course, he had forgotten her, what was she thinking while sending those gifts. There are many girls out there for him. Why would he give importance to her? A common girl.

Arjun was just looking at her....what did she say....a mere girl....stupid sorry gifts and the most important thing it's over between them...

Over...!

Like hell, it will be over...

"A mere girl you say......and what did you say....our friendship is over......like hell it will be......" He holds her by her waist and turns her face towards him.

Her eyes got widened by his action, she felt odd (in a good way), his handsome face was showing emotions today....anger, hurt and most important which she never thought she would see...

Fear....!

He tighten his hold on her and she came out of her thoughts...

"Leave me....." She tries to wiggle out of his hold.