Chapter 31.

Song:- Rabba khair kari.( Bebaakee)

Maybe I cannot stop the downpour...
But I will always join you to walk in the rain.....

*******************************

Third POV.

When you are in an unknown place, you just want someone known to you...

Anaya was clutching Vedika as her life depends on her....in this pool of unknown faces only she is a known person...Chitra has a cunning smile while explaining everything to her mother in law...who was looking at all the ladies with a blank cold face...

"Hmm....so Choti bahu...you are saying that our new bahu...Yuvrani of Rajvansh kingdom is not a deserving candidate......she is an indisciplined woman....right..so...Anaya...bete (child) you want to say something, or Chitra bahu is correct....you disrespected Vedika bahu....and didn't attend pooja...."

Vedika want to interrupt but one look from Pavitra Rajvansh was enough to shut her up...

"Ma'am...pls.....please." Anaya start stammering....

"Dadi...sa....call me Dadi sa bete....and tell me the truth....we asked you to attend pooja right...why didn't you...." She again said in a gentle voice.....she don't want to scare the poor soul more...Chitra's taunt and harsh words have done enough damage...

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to Dadi maa...it was unintentional.....I will keep this in mind next time...." She was on Verge of crying...

Sampoorna came and stand beside her and pull her chin up...

"Heyyyy...bache.. shhh... it OK...we know, you are new and it will take time to adopt this environment....please don't mind Chitra...she only wants what best for the family.....if you will call your elders by their name it's not right...and most importantly we are very punctual with time..be careful next time OK.....because people look upon us, we set good examples for them...being a Yuvrani you have to be careful...now don't cry....." She kissed her forehead...

Anaya nods and hugs her chanting Sorry to everyone...Pavitra put her hand on Anaya's head while Chitra rolls her eyes in annoyance...Shruti made a face and walked toward the royal garden followed by her bunch of minion maids...

Later, as per Sampoorna's instruction Vedika shows her around the whole Palace....also introduce her to different people including head servants and other maids....the maid from yesterday had already praised Anaya's humble nature and down to earth personality....everyone wants to meet the Yuvrani....and now she came to meet them...indeed she was polite and innocent.....their Yuvraj is a lucky man...after Vedika she was the only bahu who gave them respect...

Then Vedika told her about their rules and regulations, rituals and prosperities......

Anaya was observing everything keenly, she doesn't want to be pinpointed by anyone now....thank god the males of the family were not there when Chitra Chachi Sa started talking.....Pavitra has taken them all to the ladies' chamber to talk.....she is a sweet old lady everyone is good here.....but she doesn't get good vibes from Virat chacha SA's family.....she didn't meet his elder son yet...

Maybe today at get together when everyone will be there including the Rathod family she gets to meet the idol son Viraj Rajvansh.....she heard a lot about him....let's see who is he...

By evening a Rajasthani style get-together was arranged, with dance and everything on their grand royal lawn.....Chitra and Shruti took extra time to get dressed, they want to show the people how royal they are......

Vedika was wearing a green lehenga whereas Anaya was wearing a royal blue green lehnga both were looking heavenly gorgeous...they made Aashi wear a red lehnga and was looking like a princess.....Sampoorna was having tears in her eyes....her baby was getting married someday...though she was angry with her but couldn't control her emotions.....Rana Udhav was very happy...finally everything was under control....as per him...