Chapter 27.

Song:- Chaudhary (Mame Khan, Rajasthan folk.

Culture grows on the vine of traditions...

********************************

Third POV.

Anaya stirs a little, the chirping of birds from the very beautiful antique window broke her sleep, she smiles a little and woke up, her eyes follow the beautiful sound of birds and found a mesmerizing view on the left side, the room of the chamber was so breathtaking, in her life she could only imagine such type of room....the side window area was so beautiful...

She went to the window and start admiring the area....her face has a smile after so long....she touch the window panel that's when her eyes fell on the mark that was on her wrist...she trace those marks with her fingers.....the last night incident was still fresh in her mind.....someone tries to molest her.....Arjun's tender side everything was new to her...

How will she manage to live her...

She was still in her thoughts when a husky voice boomed beside her making her jump in her place,

"I see you like this area of the room....hmm.....good, you can spend time here as much as you want, after all this is your room too...." Arjun was looking outside but talking to her...Anaya remember what he did for her yesterday night....from treating her wound to making her comfortable he did everything....that was so unlike him...

"Thank you....for yesterday, you saved me and treated me well...if it wasn't for you then......." She whispers but Arjun cut her in between...

"It's always going to be me....no one else, and I will kill that person who will try and touch you.....wife...I'm a very possessive mam when it comes to someone who is under my wings....and you, my darling is protected by me like a shield...."

Anaya was speechless....he was looking like a beast while saying all this....it was like...a mare mention about her life in danger and Arjun will kill everyone and set this world on fire...

"You don't have to...I'm OK..."

"Well..wife it's not up to you......what I said is what I meant...." Arjun faces her this time like promising her something unsaid...

"Don't worry wife...that bastard got punished in a way he won't dare to look at you....." Arjun said all satisfied.

Anaya gave a confused look to him....did he catch that man....how when did he leave her side.

"I...I should go.....could....could you please ask someone to escort me to the previous chamber..."

Anaya doesn't want to ask more what she experience yesterday was horrible and no one should experience this....ever...Arjun saw her expression and didn't say anything...he knew that yesterday's incident was not good for her....but going out of this chamber.... was out of the question...

He gave her a look and said,

"I told you yesterday....right...you are not going anywhere....and as maa...and Dadi sa is concerned I'll talk to them...Vedika is coming to get you ready for the day...."

"But....the rituals of your family....."

"Hell with the rituals...you.....your safety is much more important....and hell will bend if I let any fucker near you.....be here Vedika will come..." He said in his usual cold voice...

"Does.....does she knows about yesterday....." Anaya asked hesitatingly.

"Not now......" He said and tries to walk out when she again said...

"Mr. Rajvansh....um....thank you once again...." She whispers.....god knows why she was feeling shy in front of him today.....

"Hmm....you don't have to Mrs. Rajvansh.....today is an important day for my family....try not to feel in any trouble again......" With that, he once gave her a look and walks out...