Chapter 28.

Song:- Hard for me...(Dark Room)

It takes courage to let go of the familiar and embarrass the new feelings......

********************************

Third POV.

Anaya went to the south wing where she was allotted the chamber by Grandma, she has memorized the route this time but as she passes the line one hand pulled her and plaster her back to the wall.....

Arjun run's behind her and saw her going to the south wing instead of the North wing.....he ran after her...

" Trouble in paradise.....haa" Shruti mocks him coming in front of him...

"None of your business....now move..." Arjun barked at her coldly... His eyes were stuck in the direction where Anaya ran...

But it didn't affect Shruti....she moves forward, folding her hand, and said,

" What daver sa (brother-in-law).....I'm just trying to help....." She came near him and trace his bicep with her finger...

"Leave fucking this instance otherwise...I will do much worse to you.... than I did to your fucker husband....." Arjun held her neck and press it...he jerk her away...

Shruti's eyes went wide so he was the one who beat the shit out of Viraj.....when Viraj went to his chamber Shruti got panicked after looking at his state...and he told her that he fell from the stairs and got injured...oh god...it was Arjun....but the question is why....she needs to talk to Viraj.....she gets aside when Arjun walks out.....

Arjun spot Anaya walking fast towards the guest room he pulls her to him and plasters her back on the wall, caging her between the wall and himself he asks in a cold tone,

"Why did you run from there.....haa..."

Anaya didn't look at him nor utter any word....she was looking down...it angered Arjun...

"Listen to me carefully..wife.... when I ask something I need an answer for that...I hate it when people ignore me....answer me damn it......"

His face was so close to her.....his breath was framing her face....it makes her shiver......her heart was beating fast...she was sure that he could hear her heartbeat......she tries to make the distance between them....but Arjun was having non....she cannot avoid him forever.....he moves more close to her...

"Leave my way..Mr. Rajvansh...I don't need to answer you anything...." she said still looking down...

Arjun was trying not to scare her but she was not helping at all.....

"And why Mrs. Rajvansh.....if you remember then we are husband and wife.....so let me rephrase...why do you always run when I came near you....is this my effect or are you still thinking about the lover boy...haa"

Anaya's eyes went wide...how did he...

"OK....so the later one.....why.... is he more charming or rich than me..." He mocks her...

It hurt her that he still thinks that she is behind people's money.....

"Mr. Rajvansh....everything is not about money or looks.....but you won't understand....for you everything is about power...money...so..leave me..." Hurt was evident in her eyes and tone...

She stove his hand and walk past him but Arjun was not ready to leave her today.....he goes behind her and pull her to him by her waist her blouse was deep from behind so when she back touched his toned chest her breath quickened.....Arjun moves to her left side and whispers in a husky tone...