Chapter 51.

Song :- Saans reprise. ( Jab Tak Hai Jaan).

***********************

Third POV.

Sid was breathing harshly and it create fear in her...she move to him and looks at him she was afraid to ask anything she don't know why but she was not at all feeling good looking at Sid but she asked,

"WH...What happened Sid why are you running like this...." she approach him and tried to read his expression...

"Gem...promise me you won't freak out...." he said trembling...

"Sid you are scaring me please say it clearly......." she said impatiently...

"Gem Bhai had an accident and he is in hospital....." he breathed out holding his hand with one hand.

Her breath stuck in her windpipe she hold the wall for support as her legs refused to support her, her Arjun was in the hospital....tears start to gather in her eyes as she slide down unable to hold herself.

"Gem hold yourself, Krish bhai asked you to come there you have to be strong for him to come," he hold her and make her stand properly, wiping her falling tears he took her out.

Anaya was numb during the whole ride to the hospital, their whole past was coming in front of her and it was making it hard for her to breathe, she was constantly praying to the almighty for his life.

She almost stumbles out of the car and ran without giving any head to screaming Sid, the whole hospital was filled with cops and bodyguards and everyone was interrogated properly in the hospital Ron was instructing someone when he saw her arguing with the receptionist he immediately ran to her, when Anaya saw him she hold his bicep and was unable to say anything, Receptionist tries to hold her when he shows his hand to her,

"She is Mr. Rajvansh's wife, he won't like it if he came to know this..."

The receptionist immediately mumble a sorry and went back to her desk, Ron took her to where everyone was waiting, she saw his mother leaning on his father's shoulder crying, Krish was discussing something with a doctor but tension and concern was clear on his face, his grandfather was sitting with his uncle and was waiting with a tense face everyone was almost crying but Anaya was giving no attention to anyone.

Sid came by her side and hold her, taking her to the sitting area he was about to make her sit on the chair when she start moving in the direction of OT.

Anaya stands in front of OT's door and looks inside with a peephole....she was unable to see properly but she can see multiple wires attached to him and an oxygen pipe inside his nose and mouth.... she places her hand on her glass and tears start rolling down.

Please be safe....don't leave me, please......!

She chants in her mind. She felt a hand on her shoulder and someone turn her around, she saw Krish looking at her in concern and pain...

"He...he will..." she was unable to form any word as her voice was not coming out.

"He will be fine trust me....doctor said that everything is good so far..." he tried to console her...

She put her head on his shoulder as he engulfs her in his warm embrace....she needs it. She sobs silently,

Wish she had told him her feeling before even if he had rejected her, she would have been happy by that also at least he would have known that he was successful in breaking her fully. For him, she can break herself anytime.....

*******************

It's been 4 hours since he was taken to OT everyone was tense outside, Doctor emerge from OT discussing something with one nurse who nods and went inside again.