Chapter 49.

Song :- Ae Dil hai Mushkil.( Title Track)

She was mine the minute I looked at her.....

Claim her all you want but time will tell...

****************************

Third POV.

Everyone was present inside the grand hall of Rajvansh palace.....it was indeed a beauty to watch.....

Rana Udhav had invited all the big names, from politicians to Big Businessmen and Bollywood stars, everyone is here to attend the big fat party of King of Jaipur.....

Rana Udhav and his wife welcome Aashi's law with open arm, Rana Udhav hug Rana Govind Rathod and the media was all over this biggest merger....they all walk in Vihan was constantly looking for his love but it was not here yet his friends and sister Vidhi was teasing him to death was as his big brother was discussing something with other businessmen.....

Arjun enter the hall as usual all the attention went on him.....everyone was eagerly waiting to meet their Yuvraj and the most powerful businessmen of the decade....his presence itself demands attention whether he want it or not, Rana Udhav has a proud smile on his face looking at the people who were bowing in front of his Son.

In no time Krish walks in along with his beautiful wife, and behind him, a gorgeous Bride walks in with the help of on maid....everyone's attention went as Sampoorna walks to Aashi and kissed her forehead, Vihan immediately went to his girl and took her hand in his they share eye lock and Aashi was all red with a slight blush.

Everyone was in there but Arjun's solace is still not there, he was talking to a few businessmen when the whole hall went quiet, everyone was looking in the direction of the entrance, Arjun turn to look at the source of everyone's attention and his breath stopped for some moment,

There she was, his wife, his solace, wearing a royal peach color lehenga she was a sight to behold, the most alluring and gorgeous women present here.....many women were giving her envy look, many were jealous.....men were admiring the most beautiful creature of god...

Anaya was so nervous as all the attention was on her, she smile at them nervously, Sid came from behind and stopped beside her,

"Gem....what happen I told you to go inside,.......what?" Anaya gave him assuring smile and shook her head...Aashi and Vihan went to them and after greeting each other with warm hugs they went in...

Party was in full swing but one hurt was burning with rage looking at his solace with others...not with him.....he excuse himself from some famous people who wanted his time and went to bar....ordering himself some expensive wine he sit on one stool....but his whole attention was on his wife who was ignoring him like a plague....by her body language he could easily tell that she could feel his burning gaze on her....how her shoulder went stiff when he was drinking her curves with his gaze.....he just want to mark her swan-like neck with his marks.....

"May I have your attention please...." Viraj said through Mike....everyone turn to him. Arjun was still looking at his wife, nothing else is more important than her... Others can fuck themself...

"As you all know our princess here is getting married..." he gestures to Aashi who just gave him a fake smile...she hate this man and what he did to her best friend after that she loathed him...

"So one this occasion I would like to welcome one special person....she is not just close to me but with our family as well.... especially my darling wife and Arjun my brother..... she came here from London just to attend this big wedding......please welcome Princess Ruhani Dhawan my sweet sister in law...." Viraj yelled and everyone looks in the direction of the main door...where Ruhani was standing in a most revealing red gown....she smile at everyone but her whole attention was set on the man she is obsessed with..... Aashi, Vedika, Sid, and Krish went stiff and looked in Arjun's direction.....