Chapter 9.

Song:- Intehaan - (Gaurav Gularia).

Choices are the hinges of destiny.

------------------------------------------

Third POV.

Days are passing.......

Anaya and Abhi's contact is getting less as he was busy with his matches. And as for Aashi, she was busy with some work stuff or that's what she told Anaya so, they only talk over the phone. Aashi always says one thing when the right time comes I will tell you something......something very important to me. Anaya is waiting for that time she knows that something is bothering Aashi, but she is giving space to Aashi.

On the other hand, Arjun was hell bend on destroying ' Mehra's. '. He not only wants to destroy Balraj professionally but also personally. He has eyes on Balraj's every move. Because Devil never forgives.

There was something unexpected thing happening. Two friends who were distant for 3 years are getting close day by day. Krish and Aashi were out of town due to their work. This gave Vedika a chance to mend her relationship with Arjun, she already told this to Krish. Day by day Arjun is getting more connected to baby, he does everything to make Vedika comfortable. He starts working from the home office so that Vedika is not left on her own. He looks after her every need and cravings. Vedika is happy with this side. She was content to know that he is avoiding Ruhani for his family.

As for Ruhani. She is getting frustrated because Arjun is avoiding her, when she calls him, he always says he is busy don't bother him. He is mostly at Rajvansh's residency where she was not allowed. She is scared that he is getting close to his family.

No, she cannot let this happen...she has to do something....soon.

Arjun was in his study working on his laptop when Vedika knock on his door.

"Arjun...."

He immediately walks out closing the door behind him. Yes, he never allows anyone into his study or more specifically to his room.

"Yes... Vedika, you need something ?"

"Amm.....will you accompany me to the hospital for my check-up....." Vedika was not sure, but she need someone there. Also, she wants him there.

"Actually...I would have taken Sid...but he is at his college.....and every time someone accompanies me there......but this time no one is parent......so will you?" She was looking uncertain.

"It's OK if you are busy......" Vedika whispers sadly. She was about to go when,

"Let's go......."

"Huh..." She was shocked.

"I said let's go......"

Vedika was surprised. She was not expecting a positive response at all.

"What... Change your mind....now." Arjun mocks her with a smirk.

She immediately shakes her head and answered,

"No..No...let's go...."

They reach the hospital. Arjun carefully took her to the gynecologist department. Everyone present there was looking at them or more specifically at Arjun. Wear Denim jeans and a white casual shirt he was looking like a Greek god. His powerful aura was making every girl week on their knees. Vedika is watching the show and was enjoying it. But now she was afraid of Arjun's reaction.

What will he do after meeting with her doctor? He will surely kill her.

Arjun made her sit on waiting for a chair. The Head nurse come to them and inform them that they are next,