Chapter 6.

Third POV.

Anaya walks out from there, she was angry at that stranger for judging her like this, how can he say something like that to her or anybody. Just because he was rich doesn't mean he can insult others. But at that moment in front of him she knows keeping her mouth shut is the best option, as her father always says, 'you cannot calm fire with fire' and that stranger.... he was not just fire but a walking volcano. But his eyes ' those beautiful green eyes' she never saw such pair of eyes before but, they hold a sea of secret. Secrets which were calling her. She won't know why but she wants to unfold all the secrets that are there in those eyes, and ease his pain. Who is that mysterious man and why did she want to help him.

Ugh.......

Shaking her head she start walking towards the parking lot, where Abhi had asked her to wait for him as he went to the men's washroom but she bumped into that mystery man while walking out and the rest is history. When she saw Abhi was already near his car she runs toward him,

"Abhi....." She was huffing. Abhi immediately come towards her and asked all tensed,

"Dora where were you?... I was looking for you..... are you alright...?....why are you running?"

Abhi was firing question after question, he was so tense after he didn't see her near the car.

She place her small palm on his chest and said,

"Abhi relaxes...." then she told him everything. After that Abhi was relaxed.

"You should have called me... I was so tense not finding you here." He put one hand on his forehead and the other on her shoulder.

" Relax Abhi I am fine." Then she notice her palm on his chest and immediately withdraw it and step back, it was awkward for them as they saw their closeness. Abhi also withdraw his hand from her shoulder and hold her hand in his, and to lighten up the mood he immediately said,

"Okay...Miss. little doctor let's take you home before 11:30 PM or uncle will have my head." They laugh at this and left from there. She was still thinking about certain pairs of 'beautiful green eyes.

But what she didn't notice was that those eyes have seen everything in the parking lot. And now they were more restless and annoyed.

Arjun was furiously walking toward his car when he notice those ' Magical eyes girl' Anaya that's her name there with some guy. Who was he 'her boyfriend'. At this, he was more furious than why does he care.

To hell with her. Because of her, his evening was spoiled and now he just wants to go home.

Sometime before,

When Anaya leaves, Arjun just wants her to turn around for once to see those eyes one last time. Those eyes relax his existence, but she was gone. The more he thinks about her the more he gets furious, he dismisses the manager. He was about to get up when a high pitched voice interrupts him..,

" Arjun Baby..... Ohh god... What happened?" Ruhani ask all panicked.

" I Don't want to talk about it...I am going home," he said in a dark tone. Arjun was not in the mood for any nonsense. And Ruhani was the last person he want around him right now.

" But what about our plan....." Ruhani made an annoyed face and ask.

" Fuck your plan...I said I am not interested, is it hard to understand" Arjun whispered yelling at her in a dangerous voice.

She immediately nods and again says,

" Okay let's go to my place then."

Ruhani never wants Arjun to spent his time with his family, she was afraid that he will again bond with them which is not good for her, as they don't like her and it will lead Arjun to break this relationship with her.