Chapter 37.

Song :- Gallan Goodiyaan.

When we have each other we have everything......

*******************************

Third POV.

Arjun cage her between the wall and himself....her breath quickened, he was wearing a traditional Kutta pajama....looking handsome as ever...

Anaya was checking him out....and it brought a smirk to his face...

"I think I'm looking good....hmm," he said coming closer to her...

Anaya blushes out of embarrassment...and looks down...

Ohh...god..!

Anaya you stupid.....!

"48 hours....37 minutes...." He whispers again...

"Huh...." She gave a confusing look to him....her heart was beating fast.

Why is he telling her the time.....!

"I'm seeing you after this long...where were you yesterday...I asked Aashi to inform you that I want you to meet me....why didn't you come...." He husks near her ear....he likes her smell... the mix of rose and sandalwood.....so addictive...

He called her....when?... Aashi didn't tell her such a thing..... she didn't tell her anything at all....what is he talking about... Anaya was so confused.....

"You called me.....why...." She stammer..what's with this stammering in front of him...

Looking at her confused face he knew Aashi didn't tell her anything.....that brat....she is so gone.

He huffed.....!

"Leave it....you are rushing out....going somewhere.....without this...." He show her misplaced dupatta......her cleavage was visible.....he was looking at her cleavage..... gulping his desire, he diverts his eyes if she saw him looking at her body with lust....she will run to hills...or smack him.....

Agh...he has to suppress his desire for her beautiful body....she is so naive for a beast like him....he wonders what she will do when he will do more than a just kiss or touch.....but for now he just wants to kiss her pulp trembling lips but no......he came close to her neckline...

"Mr.....Mr...Raj...Rajvansh....wh...what are you...you do....." She stammer...her knees were getting numbed....she may have fallen if not for his hold on her waist.......butterflies were raising in her stomach......

"What am I doing Mrs. Rajvansh...seeing you after so long I'm just trying to memorize details...." He husks still looking at her with desire...

"What...." She looks at him with confusion......

Her innocent orbs gave him satisfaction....so naive she is.....

"Nothing......let me help you with this...I don't want people out there looking at what's mine....." He showed her the dupatta he was holding...

He knows how to pin a dupatta...

How.....!

"Well I have seen Maa when I was little...in fact, I use to help her when she...."He was about to answer her unsaid question but... He didn't complete....his fist was clenched....it was a lost memory....he loves his mother, she loves him too...but maybe in between shield her elder son....she forgets to protect an innocent kid that time.....and now it's not needed......

She saw the change in his feature and put her hand on his shoulder...she innocent eyes were looking worried...

He shakes his head.....she is too innocent for his corrupt mind...