Chapter 14.

Song :- Kaise hua- Vishal Mishra.

Sometimes it's the smallest decisions that can change your life forever.....

**********************

Anaya went home. She was happy that everything is back to normal though she was still thinking about Arjun's behavior in the parking lot but brush it off, she had her dinner with her family.

When she was in her room, she thought to call Abhi and immediately dialed his number, she want to tell him about today except for that odd side of Arjun. In all this chaos she didn't get time to talk to him properly, dialing his number she waited.

Abhi was on the field after practice, he was packing his stuff when his phone rings, seeing the call from His Dora. he immediately picks her call..,

"Abhiiii.....guess what.."

"What..." he laughs at her enthusiastic voice.

"No, first you guess...please" she winches like a kid.

"OK......aunty made your favorite food...or....your surgery went well..." He randomly guessed.

"No, baba.....OK, last chance" she sounds eager.

"Hmm.....your friend forgave you....right"

"How do you know...I mean yeah...I'm happy today." She said all happy.

"I know you better than anyone...better than yourself Dora...I already knew that you will get forgiveness from that person.....no one can be mad at you for so long.." He said sweetly with adoration in his tone.

Anaya was red like a tomato all blushing, thank God Abhi is not present here otherwise it would have been so embarrassing. She like this thing about him he knows her better than anyone. He knows her needs, her mood everything easily.

Ohh...Abhi..!

"And now she is blushing...." Abhi sing in a teasing tone.

Abhi was missing her like hell he just want to fly back and tell her his feelings ASAP. He knew and didn't want to take any risk because many men like her and tried to approach her but he always made sure to stop them before they reach her, but now that he is away those fuckers will surely try something.

Like hell, he would let them take her from him....!

She was his from day one. His to love and his to protect. Only his... He can take anything but someone else taking her from him....no chance....he can kill anyone for her....and die only for her happiness.

"Abhi....where are you lost....don't tell me you are checking out some girl there..." She was fuming with anger.

Abhi never ignores her for anybody and that stays that way only, she never likes him giving more attention to anyone than her.

And he never did....!

"Nothing...I'm not checking out anyone. I have eyes and ears for only one girl. But she is miles away...." Abhi said in a flirtatious tone.

She gaps this is the first time he said something like this openly...she was blushing like hell. She didn't know what to say.

Abhi immediately regrets saying something like this openly...shit he never said anything like that.

"Ahem...I mean how can I listen or see anything else when you are babbling nonstop....oh..god, Dora now my ears are bleeding....."

And here he goes again....cacan't he be little sweet to her for once....always just joking and making fun of her.