Chapter 46.

Song :- Kuch Khas Hai. (Fashion).

You are as important in my life,
as the beat is to heart......

*****************************

Third POV.

Arjun carried a sleeping Anaya inside their room...their room... It sounds so foreign yet so pleasant....he carefully lay her on the king-size bed and goes near her feet carefully opening the strap of her sandals....sitting beside her he slowly cleanses her face with a wet towel, then he tugs her dupatta and throw it on the sofa. Softly caressing her cheeks he kisses her forehead...

She is the best thing that ever happened to him...Only his.

If in past someone had told him that he would take care of any girl like this he would have laughed at that person or had killed that person.

But she is not any girl....she is his girl....his wife.....and he would only be Arjun to her....for others he is still the same devil.....

She wants him to get close to his mother, his brother, his family...how ironic.....Arjun chuckles....she is too good for herself......he has to protect her from all the selfish people out there.....her innocence is only to be ruined by him no one else.....whenever someone will try to reach her they have to get through this devil.....A sinful smile came on his face....she is pure.....but only his.....covering her from the duvet he went to his mini bar and make a strong drink for him, he still remember their previous conversation on the lakeside. He showed her the real Arjun...Just Arjun....not the billionaire or Yuvraj.

***************

Anaya's head was on his shoulder....she was in his protected embrace. Arjun sighed and said " I was 10 years old when bhai started rebelling against Dad....he never like this royal life...Dad wants him to be the next ruler, but bhai never wanted it..... which started a rift between them.....Maa always loves bhai more but that doesn't mean she loved me or Aashi any less.....but after the riff between bhai and Dad she started giving full attention to bhai only because she thought Dad is keeping me and Aashi under him....but the truth was Dad was always busy and Maa was only busy in taking care of bhai who was slowly getting into depression....can you imagine 15-year teenager suffering from depression....this bought difference between Maa and Dad...Maa took bhai and Aashi and left to her parent's home...leaving a 10-year-old boy behind. Not once she thought about him....that how will that boy live...."

Listening to him Anaya's heart clenched thinking about that small Arjun...who was yearning for his parent's love and affection....she bought her arm around Arjun's torsos and tighten her grip giving him a sense of assurance that she was there.....Arjun tightens his grip remembering those days...

"Dad started training me to be next heir......my 10-year-old self was not ready for that.....bullied in school....no friends...a loner and then Dad's pressure to learn to become king.....that boy needed some comfort.....but he got only loneliness...big giant palace with no one to comfort.....to love....to treat the wounds given by trainer or school bullies......I waited...I waited that Maa will come to take me with her.....but days turn into months and months into 3 years.....when she returned...I no longer need her....it was like I forgot what mother's love is....what mother herself is......then I was sent to royal boarding school.....and every equation of relationship was changed for me.....I was a billionaire, a Yuvraj.....THE ARJUN RAJVANSH.....but then a gust of fresh air came and everything changed...Anaya....."

Anaya was now looking at him with tears in her eyes...Arjun looks down and gave his rare smile to her.....their face was so close Anaya close her eyes...Looking at her innocent beautiful face Arjun lean down and capture her lips in a slow passionate kiss........Anaya now knows why he is like this....why he is this much reserved....why he hates this feeling of love and she promised herself that she will bring those feeling into him again, he will again love his family.....Arjun broke the kiss and then kiss her temple...