Chapter 45.

Song :- Itni si baat hai. (Arijit Singh). OR. Aakhiri Baar. (Bebaakee).

Dreaming of you keeps me asleep,
Being with you keeps me alive.

***********************

Third POV.

His kiss holds promise, he was letting her see his this side.....this soft, gentle and caring side....this side is only and exclusively for his wife...

Anaya was losing herself in him....this is new to her, she never felt this before. His lips were molding with her perfectly, he was taking his sweet time to ravish her pulp lips...she was new to this and he was happy to be her first.....he ask for entrance inside her mouth but Anaya was clueless, Arjun roam his hand on her bareback and Anaya gaps taking the advantage he enters her mouth and starts devouring her mouth....a soft moan left Anaya's mouth, which gave insane pleasure to Arjun.....this sensation was so pleasurable to Anaya.

Anaya's arms automatically encircle his neck and she clutches his back hair, a pleasurable groan left from Arjun's mouth......their tongues were molding together.....Anaya pulls his back hair as she was out of breath.....with a tug on her lower lip Arjun left her tempting lips.....Anaya was out of breath her head was on his chest...Arjun embrace her tightly.....Anaya looks up and found him looking at her with desire and some unknown emotion..she immediately felt shy...and lower her head, Arjun chuckles

"Shy now....are we Mrs. Rajvansh...." Arjun was feeling so good after their kiss, he was happy that she was considering his feelings,

"Now...I hope you got the answer that this is just not friendship, we have crossed that phase of our life, you, my dear is my wife....mine, and damn if I just want to be your friend, I want to be your everything Anaya, just like you are mine.....let's give this relation chance......" his voice was soft as if pleading to her.....but his manly aura was giving a sense of security to her. she was drawn in his manly aura and addicted cologne.

Anaya was shocked by his confession, he want them to be husband and wife in a real sense, yes she was thinking about this for some days but this is a huge step and not to forget what he did to get married to her, but she wants to forget that phase and start fresh with him, she has just started to accept this new life, will it be correct to take this step.....?, Anaya was so confused but with Arjun, she always feels safe and secure, and he always stood by her whether against his brother or for her career in front of his father.........

Anaya looks in his eyes and nods slowly....."Please never break my trust....it will be the last thing to break in this relationship.....if you break it then I will never ask for the reason and walks out from this relation....and that time I will not stop.....promise me you will be loyal in this relation....."

Arjun was looking into her eyes and nodded sincerely, " I promise I will give this relationship my everything because this is the only relationship I want to cherish all my life...I will trust you and you trust me, Anaya you are precious to me I won't let you go anywhere and won't let anyone come in between us......I will destroy that person's existence if anyone tries to snatch you from me....." his eyes hold unsaid promise and he was looking like a devil.....but she was not afraid at all now she knows him.......

"So how are we going to be here all night or you want to go, or if you want I can do it what we were doing before...." saying this he pulled her to his chest...her soft chest was plastered on his hard one.....

Anaya's eyes went wide and soft gaps left her mouth, blood rushed to her cheeks and a red hue coated her cheeks, she immediately shakes her head in denial, Arjun chuckles at her cute attempt to break his hold on her......

"Not so soon Mrs. Rajvansh, you are stuck with me till entity...." each word is making her heart pound loudly, she was afraid that he could hear her heartbeat.....she try to make some difference between and Arjun let her......

She walks before him and sits near the lake, she looks back and found Arjun's intense gaze on her....she again turns around and looks at the moon above her which was glowing more today, she was still thinking about her decision.... is she rushing into things?, was it good for them to take this step this soon?......she knows that Arjun has a past and an image...he is a no-commitment type of guy, will he give his 100% in this relation, but Arjun is a man of his words and she knows his possessiveness for her, he always shows how possessive and overprotective he is for her......Arjun was observing her......

He knows she had many questions inside her, this is so soon in their life but he cannot wait, he needs her like oxygen, her presence is the only thing that can keep him sane.....but he can sense her inner turmoil, she is scared and he is an asshole to not comfort her.....but what he can do he is pathetic in consoling and saying sweet things to other, he can scold and scream at other but never can console anyone, but now he will learn, for her.......for them.

He goes near her and sat beside her...Anaya looks at him with her innocent eyes...

"We will be fine...right?" She whispers looking into his eyes for assurance...

"We will be.....I'll make sure of it....." He said softly pulling her close to him by putting his hand around her shoulder...she rest her head on his shoulder and close her eyes...Moonlight was falling on her face making her look so beautiful...Arjun softly kisses her head.

They will be...

Arjun is there for her...

Both were enjoying their newfound feeling unaware of the Strom coming into their life.......

*****************************

Hey guys,

I know it's been so long but we had a family guest on the Diwali occasion.

But from now on I will update regularly, as per plan...

Thank you,

Please do comment...

And don't forget to VOTE.