twenty

your mc characters pov

i grabbed the rest of my things as i looked around.

the home i once lived in.. was empty now.

i looked at the time.

it was almost six.

i should be heading out now..

i turned around and walked to the door. i opened it softly as i walked out. i closed the door behind me as i saw the sun a little lower than earlier.

i walked towards the exit of the walls as i saw tubbo staring at me.

"thank you y/n." he spoke as he hugged me. i hugged back with a nod.

"of course. promise to keep him from committing arson again?" i asked with a small laugh.

"i promise. you promise to keep practicing close combat? you're already good, i believe in you y/n." he spoke as i nodded.

"i promise." i spoke as i said my goodbyes to everyone.

all my friends.

i waved to them as i walked out the exit.

i walked towards eret's castle, each step making me more stressed.

it's funny how they still call it eret's castle yet george was king now.

what if dream lied? i hope he didn't ..

i looked up to see the castle and dream standing there. beside him was sapnap and george. behind them was tommy. i walked up to dream as he smiled.

"i was beginning to think you had backed out." he said as he put his hand out. i met it and he pulled me towards him as he looked at sapnap.

dream nodded as sapnap stepped back as tommy walked forward.

"tommy, you're free to return to l'manburg BUT if you misbehave, we will NOT hesitate to destroy l'manburg or hurt your little girlfriend right here." sapnap spoke as tommy nodded.

tommy stared at me with upset eyes as he mouthed a small "why?"

i waved to him as he walked off. the trio looked at me as i watched him walk away.

"come on." dream spoke as we walked away.

they led me through woods and into some random home in the middle of the desert.

-

i looked at dream as he pulled me into a room in the home.

"this is your room now." he told me as he walked out the door.

i nodded as he closed the door.

i sighed as i looked around. the floor had carpet on it.

orange carpet.

i looked around and saw a flower pot. i smiled with excitement as i grabbed the flower tommy gave me this morning. i planted it straight away in the dirt as i left the room to get some water.

as soon as i closed the door behind me i noticed them immediately look at me.

"do you guys have any water?" i asked as dream nodded. he grabbed me a cup and filled it with water.

he handed it to me as i thanked him and walked back into my room.

i carefully watered the small plant as i set the cup to the side. i sat on the bed they gave me and looked around.

so this is my new home?..

i laid down with a sigh as i closed my eyes.

- end of chapter -

i'm sorry this is so short :( i have no motivation n i'm super tired from not sleeping to keep up with the smp LOLS i'll get some sleep n speedwrite a couple chapters after school tmrw tho 😏🙄‼️