thirty-four

- your mc characters pov !

"PUFFY! WAIT!" i yelled out as i saw puffy stood in the community house. she turned to look at me with a raised brow.

"what's up duckling?" she asked.

duckling..

sure the nickname was embarrassing but it made me feel warm inside, knowing someone cared for me.

"uh.. please don't be mad at me but i went to visit dream and well i kinda sorta maybe argued with tommy because he was also visiting dream and so he burnt down the house you built me?" i rushed out nervously.

she sighed before responding, "i could never be mad at you for something he did.. that tommy kid. he's such a pain in the ass but i'll have to deal with it." she laughed as i watched her armor glisten in the sun.

"it didn't burn all the way down. i did lose my photo of dream though." i spoke as my voice cracked slightly.

even the thought of losing it made me feel like crying my eyes out and curling up into a ball.

"why does it mean so much? he was manipulative y/n! he was power hungry! don't tell me you are too." she spoke tiredly as i looked up at her.

i simply shook my head as she sighed.

"good, i cant have another one of you turning out insane." she mumbled as i hummed with a nod.

"i think i should head back to ranboo's now." i spoke as she nodded, walking to her own home.

i made my way to the nether portal before i froze.

usually when people get smart ideas, it's a lightbulb.

but this, it felt like a lamp shop started business in my brain.

i turned on my heel and made my way to his home.

i stood at his doors before knocking. he quickly opened his doors.

"what are you doing here?" he asked as i looked him up and down.

"tommy look, i'm really sorry for what i said. i was acting out in the moment and i hope you can forgive me." i spoke suddenly as he raised his brow.

"you're apologizing?" he asked as i nodded. "oh.. well then.. apology forgiven? i don't know what to say.." he mumbled as i wrapped my arms around him.

"now you're hugging me.. you know, last time this happened we put dream in prison." he laughed softly as i nodded.

"here uh.. come in." he spoke as he pulled away. i walked into the house as he closed his door.

i looked around before he spoke, "i'm really sorry i burnt down your home. i felt like you deserved it after what you said but now i just feel shitty. is there anything i can do to repay you?" he asked as i looked up.

we made eye contact as i racked my brain for ideas.

"tommy, i only want to be close with you again. i want to help you out of here." i spoke as he raised a brow. "we can have power, power over techno, over dream, over everyone here. doesn't that sound like fun?" i asked him as i stepped closer.

"y/n, we can't do that. it'd cause too much trouble. i don't care about power!" he argued as i laughed softly.

"are you sure?" i asked as he nodded.

"i have my discs back, why does it matter anymore?" he asked, ignoring my question.

"dream still has a favor that techno has to fulfill. do you realize how powerful they could be together? you're on your last life tommy, i can help you." i replied as he hummed.