fourty-eight

AORRY DOR THE WAIT I LOBE U ALL

- your mc characters pov !

"sam, come on! just let me in! he wouldn't kill me! i'm his sister!" i whined as sam sighed.

"y/n, dream isn't to be trusted around anyone. he's too dangerous." he warned me as i groaned.

"yes i know, but do you seriously think he would hurt his own sister?!" i asked as sam hesitated.

"yes! i do!" he argued as i furrowed my brows.

"he wouldn't! just let me visit him!" i argued back as sam sighed. we made eye contact before he looked away, pulling out the book. i smiled softly but quickly hid it with a slight frown as we continued the procedure.

--

i stared at him, he sat in the corner beside his cauldron. we made eye contact as the lava covered the area behind me.

the netherite blocks moved down as i stepped over.

"why are you here? to hurt me? to remind me of everything?" he asked as his voice had a few slight voice cracks.

"no, i just wanted to see how you were." i lied as i scanned the room for any trace of tommy.

none.

"quackity came to visit me again." he spoke suddenly as my head turned to face him.

"what do you mean again?" i asked.

"he's been visiting each day," he mumbled as i stared at him, "you told me you would visit me each day." he spoke, anger and venom laced in his voice.

"i did- but you got tommy stuck in here- and then you.. you murdered him. why would i visit a murderer?!" i asked as he looked at me.

"is that so? i didn't murder tommy!" he yelled slightly as i scoffed.

"oh yeah, am i meant to believe that, dream? do you really think im that stupid?" i asked as he shook his head.

"i never murdered him! he's out there, and alive!" he argued as i sighed.

"why do you always lie to me?" i asked as he sighed.

"im not lying! he's alive and out of here!" he furrowed his brows as i looked at the lava.

"oh come on, why do you think im so gullible? i shouldn't have even visited you!" i argued as dream stood up.

"why would i lie? what would i get from it?! im fucking stuck in here, im not going anywhere! what do i even obtain from lying to you?!" he questioned as he walked closer.

"you gain power! power over everyone because we always fall into your stupid fucking lies!" i argued as he ran a hand through his hair with a sigh.

"fine, dont believe me, but you can't hate me forever! i'm your brother after all. you're stuck with me whether you like it or not." he huffed, turning away as a small load of potatoes fell into his water. they landed with a splash as i looked at the lava.

a couple seconds later, i heard loud explosions as i jumped back a bit.

dream only let out a soft laugh.

"here we go again."

--

it had been at least an hour since the explosions were heard above the cell. sam hadn't said anything, i was avoiding any conversations with dream as i heard footsteps.

"SAM?!" i yelled out as he groaned.

"i knew you'd try to break him out." he shouted as i furrowed my brows.

"what do you-"

"you set off the explosions last time too, didn't you? you're messing with my position as warden! you're staying in there until this is sorted." sam yelled with a sigh, hearing his footsteps fade away as the sound of bubbling lava flooded my ears.

my heart felt like it sunk as i heard dream laughing softly. i turned to face him to see him already facing me.

"you're the reason i'm stuck in here, aren't you?" i mumbled as he shook his head.

"ha, no. i think someone has finally realized how lonely it gets in here." he responded as i sighed.

"oh really? and who would that be?" i asked as he responded with a soft chuckle.

"do you really want to know?" he questioned as we made eye contact.

"well, no shit i want to know! they're the reason i'm stuck in this hellhole! also the reason tommy died!" i argued as dream let a huff of air out harshly.

"tommy is not dead. you'll see him soon enough." he scoffed as i felt the bottom of my feet begin to hurt from being stood for so long.

"so who caused the explosions? no one even knew i was visiting- they all think im dead!" i yelled as he flinched, taken back by my confession.

"what- why do they-"

"when you murdered tommy, i went to techno. i wrote a letter, allowing him to kill me and so when he refused, i fled and the letter was spread like wildfire. sam is the only person who was seen me since." i replied as he let out a small exhale through his nose.

he remained silent as i sat down against the wall. suddenly, he spoke.

"ranboo." he simply responded as my head turned to face him.

"you're fucking lying! again!" i huffed as he sighed.

"i'm a changed person. i would never lie unless it's to protect you. after all, you are my sister." he spoke softly as my face softened, my heart sinking as i simply looked away.

"i'm your sister." i repeated in a low whisper under my breath.

- end of chapter -

sorry for the long wait + short chapter

im on horrible writers block and some of the comments/messages ive recieved do not help 👍 if you tell me to publish and get mad when i dont, i feel horrible for leaving people waiting when i have no clue what to write. i will be publishing the mcyt imagines and ranboo book as those have finished chapters waiting 👍 thx for the support! <3

also happy birthday tommy :D