thirteen

your pov

i had woken up from a nap as i was walking out into the kitchen.

"Y/N! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO SAY!" sam yelled as i screamed in fear.

"YOU SCARED ME!" i yelled as i looked up to him. (sam is 6'7.. he scares me. also ranboo. 6'6?? EVEN TOMMY, HES TALLER THAN ME- why the FUCK are mcyt so TALL??? ok back to the story, drink some water n eat something if u haven't <33)

"okay well what would you say if .. DRUM ROLL MOM!" he yelled as she started playing a drum roll video from her phone. "we go to visit wilbur and george with alex and dream WHICH MEANS you get to visit tommy and tubbo." sam spoke as i stood in disbelief.

this .. boy that ive liked since i first met him.. the boy i just told i loved him a couple days ago.. i'm meeting him? and his bestfriend too.

"you're kidding. very funny-"

"i'm not kidding. clay and i have been planning to visit but when we saw how close you too have gotten, we decided to bring you along." he spoke as i looked at him. then i looked at my mom, then him, then back to her and she nodded.

could i even face him? i'd probably fucking pass out.. or do something embarrassing.

i want to meet him but.. i'm nervous.."

"when would we go?" i asked.

"in like two months, but we need to make sure we have tickets before they all get booked." he told me as i nodded.

"does tommy know you're going?" i asked as he shook his head.

"nope. it would be a complete surprise to him." he said as i smiled with a nod.

"okay, i'll tell clay." he smiled.

"now we just have to wait two months." i smiled as he laughed.

- mini time skip -

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" i yelled as i had been punched by alex into the lava, which i wouldn't mind except for the fact that we were in the nether.

"YOU DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING ON YOU!" he yelled while laughing.

"SOOO? NOW I HAVE TO RUN BACK!" i yelled as i had started laughing as well.

alex, tommy and puffy had joined my vc since i had told my chat i felt a bit off. i didn't want to act rude during the stream and they leave immediately so i wanted to explain, which caused them to spam my friends' chat to join my vc.

tommy was laughing his ass of and puffy was walking with me to the nether. puffy, niki and i had gotten so close considering we were really the only girls who played on the server. alyssa would join every once in a while but not really talk to anyone.

of course since they were on longer, it got to the point where niki and puffy had built a flower shop and went on a date.

i felt like i had two older sisters considering sam was my only sibling (also i know sam has siblings but since we don't know much about them i decided to keep them out the story :]) but of course he was overprotective. so when his chat told him that tommy and i said "i love you" he has shrieked so loud that we all thought he was being murdered brutally.

sadly he wasn't.

"Y/N!" he yelled as he entered my room. i covered my webcam.

"IM STREAMING!" i yelled back as he saw my covering my webcam. i quickly turned it off and muted myself. all my stream could see was a 'mini break :] brb!' screen.

"you said i love you to tommy?!" he yelled out as i blushed.

"yeah but i didn't mean to!" i yelled as he stared at me.

"YOU SAID I LOVE YOU?!" he yelled again.

"YES I DID, HAPPY? HE'S MY BEST FRIEND! i'm saying these things FOR A ROLEPLAY!" i yelled back as he was silent.

"i'm gonna tell mom." he muttered and left my room. i ignored it and returned to streaming with out my webcam. i unmuted myself in discord.

"puffy where are you?" i asked as i looked at my screen.

"i'm near the portal, i'll come get you." she said as i hummed.

a habit i picked up from sam.

"okay." i smiled as i was walking around in circles, listening to everyone's conversation.

"so why did sam come in yelling y/n?" niki asked with a laugh.

"oh uh, just him being a brother." i laughed nervously.

"he probably sound out you and tommy finally confessed you like each other." puffy laughed as i turned red.

"WAIT THEY WHAT? WHY DID I MISS THAT??" alex yelled as niki was also surprised.

"when did that happen?" niki asked.

"uh like a week ago.." i mumbled as they both started shrieking in excitement.

"WEDDING TIME!" puffy yelled as tommy and i groaned.

karl soon joined the vc.

"KARL GUESS WHAT" alex yelled immediately.

"WHAT?" he yelled back.

"Y/N AND TOMMY ADMITTED THEY LIKED EACH OTHER LAST WEEK. DID YOU KNOW THIS?"

"WHAT?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW?"

they were so loud.

"are they going to have a wedding?" he asked as i turned red.

i immediately got a text as they were planning our minecraft wedding.

tommy <3

join vc3

kk

——

i joined the call as he sighed.

"they're so.. annoying." i spoke as he agreed.

"so.. this minecraft wedding. would you attend?" he asked as i laughed.

"duh. it's our wedding." i joked as he laughed.

"getting married to an american woman. pog." he said as we busted out laughing.

- mini time skip -

"TOMMY! CAN WE GET A DOG?" i asked as he laughed.

"why are you asking me? go ahead." he told me as i ran into the house to get bones. i got them and ran back to the dog, only to see it ran away.

"that bitch ran away." i said with a frown as he laughed softly.

"we can always get a henry 2.0" he laughed as i gasped.

"LETS GET A HENRY 2.0!!" i yelled as i went to grab wheat.

"you are so energetic." he laughed.

living with tommy isn't so bad..

- end of chapter -

UHHHHH TWO CHAOTERS IN ONE DAYYYY LETSVGOOO