twentynine

CW// SPOILERS FOR THE FINALE !!

manipulation + inner hatred thoughts / intrusive thoughts

your mc characters pov

i sat behind a tree as i remained as silent as possible.

dream had set up this whole fight for tommy and tubbo to get tommy's discs back but apparently there was a turn to it. i had to hide in case of anything going bad but i doubt it would.

there was nothing i could do now.

they're on their last life now.

what could i do?

nothing.

there's no reason to even try to help.

i heard a tnt go off as i smelled ash. i looked from the side of the tree to see then going down the mountain now. i got up and drank an invisibility potion to catch up to them.

i ignored their conversation as i focused on being quiet.

dream started mining at the wall to reveal a small room. he led the blond teenagers in as i followed close. we stood on a platform, i moved myself to the far corner as dream pressed a button.

i had around five minutes of invisibility as we entered another room.

i looked around as i saw two huge paintings of the discs. below were the discs on the floor.

they started talking as i looked around. there was a small hallway that had signs with item holders.

axe of peace.

..

beckerson and mars..

henry..

fran...?

friend...

he was telling tommy and tubbo about the walls in the hallway now.

"i don't have attachment to anyone, y/n is an exception but you wouldn't kill her. i know you wouldn't. that means you don't have any power over me! i have your discs tommy, i have power over you. i can have power over everyone." he spoke as i heard portal noises.

i turned around to see punz walking through the portal, not even a couple seconds later i saw the rest of the members of the smp walk through. i moved to the corner where mellohi was placed so they wouldn't see me.

"dream. i'm sorry. you should've paid me more." i heard punz say as i furrowed my brows. i moved around and ignored them to view over everyone's armor.

i looked back into the hallway to see tommy stood beside dream.

"dream. put all your stuff in the hole." he spoke as i quickly rushed over. i remained silent as i saw tommy holding the axe of peace.

dream laughed softly as he spoke, "y/n. is your invisibility potion done?" he asked as i hummed.

"uh.. almost." i replied as i moved beside tommy. i walked back to where dream stood as he spoke again.

"look tommy, i'm not listening to you." he laughed as i looked up to see tommy staring at me. i looked down to see myself.

luckily i had my armor on.

"i said, put your shit in the fucking hole." tommy spoke as he looked back to dream.

"why should i?" he asked as tommy looked at me again.