ten - uhhh idk what to title this

your pov

"look, i have to stream. i'll text you after, okay?"

"what? you're going to leave me so you can stream a block game?" andrew scoffed as i sighed.

"yeah it's basically my job at this point." i mumbled as he got angry again.

"you're kidding right? i'm your boyfriend, you're choosing to play a stupid kid game instead of talking to me?"

"i just told you, it's basically my job. i promised my viewers i'd stream since i haven't streamed in two weeks." i replied calmly as he laughed.

"they can wait, they don't need you right now. they can just watch your old streams-"

"oh my.. im not doing this again. bye." i sighed as i hung up.

i loaded up minecraft as i joined the smp.

<Tubbo_> y/n! join vc4
<y/n_> kk

i joined the vc as my eyes were watery.

"hi?" i said as i saw tommy was in the call. i stared at his picture to see if he would speak.

"hi y/n!" tubbo said as i smiled softly.

"hi tubbo, how are you?" i asked. i need to ignore tommy. if i focus on him i'll just end up all upset.

"i'm pretty good, very excited. how are you?" he asked.

"i'm doing okay, but i know today will improve my mood." i said with a laugh.

"aw i hope it does." tubbo said as we were running around.

"hey tommy, can you help me?" tubbo asked as tommy remained silent but followed tubbo around.

i was going mining as i felt a pit in my stomach.. it didn't feel right. not talking to him felt so weird.

after some time, the pit was the only thing i could focus on.

"hey uh tubbo if you don't mind, i'm going to go mine and leave the call for a bit, text me later?" i asked as he hummed.

"of course! bye y/n."

"bye tubbo! bye tommy." i said with natural instinct as i quickly turned red. i left the call immediately and put all my focus on the mine in the game.

"hey y/n, are you streaming?" sam asked as he walked in. i shook my head.

"in that case. can we talk?"

"uh.. sure?"

"ok well, if i'm being honest, i may have heard a bit of your call with.. what's his face.. andrew?" he spoke as i nodded.

"what about it?" i asked him.

"well, it's just, it seems like he isn't good for you. and i mean it, not just the 'oh i'm your brother and i'm upset because you're growing up fast and you're dating a boy' excuse." he said softly as i raised my brow.

"what do you mean?" i asked as he sighed.

"a half hour or so ago, you guys were on a call right?" he asked as i nodded. "i heard that call, i heard what he said about you streaming." my face instantly dropped.

"what- that didn't.. i don't know what you're talking about." i lied as he sighed.

"i recorded it, i'm showing mom. no way i'm letting you stay with someone like that." he said as he left my room. i rushed up to follow him. he walked over to my mom as i ran over.

"mom, i have something to show you." sam said as she looked over at him.

"what happened?"

he pulled out his phone as he started telling my mom that i have to break up with andrew. i slightly frowned as he pulled up the recording.