nineteen

your mc characters pov

i stood in the nether as i stared at the portal. the portal that led to.. logstedshire? it led to tommy.. and his now old home. the noises that the portal was making felt like it was calling my name. it was around midnight. he had to be asleep by now.

i sighed as i took a deep breath. i took a couple steps forward as i stepped onto the obsidian block. almost immediately i felt a wave of nausea before i noticed a new terrain.

i walked out the portal as i looked around. i looked straight ahead to see tommy breaking down a tree.

i watched him before he looked over at me.

we held eye contact as neither of us spoke.

he walked forward a couple steps as i broke eye contact to examine him.

his eyes were fading from his bright blue to.. a dull gray? he had darker eye bags now. his face was bandaged in several places as well as his body. his shirt and pants were ripped as his shoes now had holes in them. they were covered in mud.

he was in a horrible condition.

while i was doing this i didn't notice how close he had become.

i looked back up to see him around three steps away. we both stepped forward as i froze.

his breathing was uneven. i wouldn't be surprised if mine was too.

he examined my face as i looked at his hair.

it was wet, some places had leaves stuck in there.

"why are you here?" he spoke suddenly as i jumped slightly.

"i- uh.. i just came to visit- i thought you'd be asleep.." i responded as he was visibly angry.

"shouldn't you be with ranboo?" he asked as i looked back into his eyes.

"what do you mean? ranboo's asleep." i spoke as tommy chuckled. he remained silent as he walked off.

i followed slowly behind him, keeping my distance.

there was a white wool tent. the sign said "tnret" as i giggled softly so he wouldn't hear. i saw him reach into a pit as he grabbed something.

he faced me as he shoved the items he held into my hands.

"explain this then." he spoke as i noticed his eyes were glossy.. was he going to cry?

i looked at my hands to see pictures of ranboo and i walking into his cave. one of us holding hands as he led me in so i wouldn't trip. one where we were covering the cave to hide it.

where were these from?

"ranboo showed me his hidden cave so we could mine.. where'd you get these from?" i asked as i looked up to face tommy.

"dream gave them to me. he said you were moving on from me." he mumbled as my face dropped.

"tommy, you know i wouldn't do that to you!" i spoke as he nodded.

"did you and ranboo kiss?"

"no! we mined and then we left and then we went to l'manberg and dr- we went back home." i spoke as i cut myself off mid sentence.

dream should tell tommy himself.

we remained silent as we made eye contact yet again.

he stepped closer as i watched him wrap his arms around me softly.

i hugged him back as we stood like that for who knows how long.

he pulled away for a bit as he walked into his tent. i stood straight as i looked up, he had his own christmas tree.

how cute.

he walked towards a jukebox as he slipped in a disc.

as soon as it started playing i froze to stare at him

it was chirp.

"you know.. music is like a person. they're just not there all the time." he muttered as i sat on the dirt beside him.

i turned to face him only to be met with a [favorite flower]. he had a cheesy smile as i grabbed it gently.

"it's for you." he spoke as i stared at it with a smile.

- mini time skip -

he put the last disc away, we had just finished blocks as i noticed the sun was rising.

"i should go before i get in trouble.." i spoke as he hummed.

"will you visit soon?" he asked as i watched the waves crash onto the shore below us.

"we can see each other soon tommy." i spoke as i stood up.

"the fuck does that mean?" he asked as i smiled.

"you'll see." i spoke as i walked back into the portal.

i waved at him as i got hit with the nausea again before i saw the familiar nether floor.

i walked back to the community portal as i looked around.

the nether was so pretty yet the risk of dying at any moment was.. certainly not.

i looked down at the lava as i held onto the flower tommy gave me.

i went through the portal as i sighed.

i quickly rushed to l'manberg.

as soon as i entered i heard a voice speak up.

"y/n! where were you?" fundy.

"oh uh, i went out to grab some flowers!" i spoke as i pulled out the flower tommy gave me.

"how much did you get?" he asked as i sighed.

"uh i couldn't find any [favorite flower]s so i only grabbed this one and came back." i lied and he nodded.

"you know, tubbo told me about the trade you made with dream. if anything is to happen.. please remember you always have me. and- you have me." he spoke as i nodded.

"thank you fundy. it means a lot. you always have me too." i told him as he smiled.

- end of chapter -

AHHH MAN TODAYS STREAM.. HURT

WRITING A CHAPTER RIGHT NOW BUT JESUS DID IT FUCK WITH THE CHAPTERS I ALREADY HAD