twentyseven

cw //

some manipulation + someone getting mad at you

enjoy this busted chapter 👍

your mc characters pov

"what do you mean? y/n theres people that are out to fucking kill us, you know that right?" he asked as i nodded. "and you let a fucking skeleton shoot you in your [dominant side arm]? really?" dream asked as he was bandaging my arm as the regeneration potion was brewing in the background.

"i'm sorry dream, i was looking in a chest and i didn't know there was a skeleton until i got shot." i apologized as he sighed. he grabbed the regen potion and handed it to me as i drank it.

"it's.. fine. it's fine. just.. don't let it happen again." he muttered as he stood up. he started walking away from me, towards the front door as i replied.

"i w-" i started before he cut me off by slamming the door shut. i flinched and sighed.

i stood up as i winced at the pain that was sent through my arm. the regeneration potion was kicking in now.

i walked towards the room that dream had set up for me to stay in. i sat on the red colored bed as i sighed.

hopefully ranboo can find his letter and return it to the old home that dream and i had stayed in.

i laid down on my back as i was now deep in thought.

i have to apologize to tommy.. blowing up l'manburg was shitty.

why'd i let dream and techno talk me into it?

i have to apologize to tubbo the most.

i hurt so much people..

maybe dream-

i got cut off from my thoughts as i heard the door shut.

"hello?" i called out as i sat up on my bed.

"y/n, come down here!" dream yelled as i laughed softly.

"what are you? my dad?" i asked as he scoffed.

i walked back to where we were before as he was stood there.

a rolled up paper in hand. he opened it up and handed it to me.

hi y/n!

i hope you're doing well, maybe you can visit me sometime soon? i hope your arm gets better, living with techno and phil has been nice. hopefully they don't mind me staying here, my house is in a little hole in the mountain!

you should come visit one day! maybe we can go and see tommy then since i'll be there too.

i'll be honest with you, i have no clue what's going on with dream. he's a confusing fellow, huh? you should definitely get far from him though.

i don't think tommy hates you but he's definitely upset with you. same with tubbo. let me know when you've fixed your armor, if you need any help you know where to find me!

i'll be waiting for your letter

- ranboo

i read the letter out loud as i looked up at dream.

"care to explain?" dream asked as i nodded.

"yeah.. uh, it's a letter from ranboo!" i smiled nervously as dream laughed menacingly.