eighteen

your mc characters pov

it had been several days since tommy was exiled. almost a week. i wasn't allowed out of l'mamberg. even if i wanted to fix up tommys house, i wasn't allowed to.

i sat in boredom as i saw people exit. i stared at my new home, it was tommys short lived home, but they gave it to me now.

i wanted to visit him and hug him again.

i watched ranboo walk back into l'manberg as i was holding onto the disc tommy had given me a while ago.

chirp.

it was almost tubbos but he thought i should have it. ive cherished it since.

i always played it in the jukebox i was able to craft the day tommy was exiled.

of course if dream was here then i'd hide it in my ender chest.

suddenly i heard a knock on my door as i gripped tightly onto the disc and placed it in my chest. i rushed to open my door.

ranboo.

"hey! y/n, i was wondering if you would want to go mining with me? if not then would you like to help me build my new house? you've been in your home since tommy.. was exiled." he spoke as i nodded.

"yeah, let's go mining then we can build your house after! i need to go outside anyways." i replied as he nodded.

"alright well, i'll go get my stuff and meet me at the entrance!" he smiled as i smiled as well.

we made eye contact but we both looked away as soon as we did.

he left to his, now, old home as i grabbed my pickaxe. i grabbed torches as well as the axe tommy gifted me. i grabbed my shield. a water bucket and some food.

i turned around to see ranboo walking to my door. i walked out as he smiled. we started walking to his mine as i closed my door.

"you know i haven't told anyone where my mine is at, but i trust you and that you won't tell someone else." he smiled as i nodded.

we arrived as i held his hand, it was a steep staircase and i didn't want to fall. he helped me in as we covered the entrance with dirt.

- tommy's mc character pov!!

i threw my armor into the pit that dream had dug as he placed tnt to explode it.

"you know your little girlfriend has already moved on?" dream spoke suddenly as i looked up at him.

"what do you mean?"

"here. look for yourself." he said as he handed me a small pile of pictures.

i stared at it.

it was y/n and ranboo. they were walking beside each other, she was laughing.

moved on?

did she like ranboo?

there was more photos as i stopped at one.

she was holding his hand as she was walking into a hole.

the next picture was them covering up the hole.

what the fuck? why would she..

did she like him?

what were they even doing together?

i looked back up at dream as i threw the photos into the pit. he didn't explode it and i walked away.

"what do you want?" i asked.

"nothing really. i've come here to visit is all. how's everything holding up?" he asked as i scoffed.