twentythree

cw // manipulation ( more than last chapter, a bunch of sad moments as well👍 )

spoilers for the 'war' lore, if you havent watched any streams past tommy's rust stream, i suggest you watch those before reading

( unless you dont mind spoilers )

enjoy

your mc characters pov

i watched the scene unfold before my very eyes as a specific noise set me back into full attention

tubbo was opening his ender chest.

"youre not gonna- WOAH- STOP! STOP! STOP!" tommy yelled out as he pushed tubbo farther back from the chest.

"WHAT THE- youre not gonna give him the disc are you?" tommy asked as i could see tubbos anger grow.

"you literally have proven, time and time again, that you cant be trusted!" tommy let out a small (wot) 'what?' before cutting off whatever tubbo could say.

"no, no! you have to- dont give him the disc! because as soon as we- you know? take down- we're fine! we'll be fine!" he spoke as i saw the same look in his eyes that he had back when we had the meeting with dream.

the look that always reminded me of wilbur.. when he went insane.

i quickly snapped out my thoughts as i focused on the situation at hand.

"but... you wont even stick up for me.. right- right at my lowest point.. did you know- do you know what he did to me in exile tubbo?" he asked as i furrowed my eyebrows.

what did dream do to tommy?

its not like he could torture him.

right?

"i thought you died!" tubbo responded.

"but you didnt come and see me. and you- you still dont care im here. you know what? youre the shit friend, tubbo." tommy spoke as my heart sank.

he didnt mean that? did he?

theyre best friends. theyve remained best friends through it all.

"yeah well at least- this has your name written all over it!" tubbo yelled as he threw a hit at tommy.

"IT WASNT ME!" tommy yelled out.

it pained me to see them like this.

"i dont need to prove myself to you! this wasnt me, trust me! jesus- for once in your life tubbo! trust me!"

"i did trust you. once.." tubbo replied.

"the first time.. all of this happened, and i wont let myself make the same mistake twice." he finished as i only had four more minutes.

the argument seemed to last ages when its only been a couple minutes. tubbo opened up his ender chest again as tommy spoke.

"dont you dare.." he spoke.

tubbo remained silent as i stepped back a bit.

tubbo pulled out the disc as tommy gasped softly.

"tubbo you betrayed me.. you betrayed me. you know that, right?" tommy asked as i looked over at dream.

am i meant to choose a side after this?

im running out of invis potions.

i gave them all to dream and sapnap before we arrived. i saw tubbo pull out his axe as tommy ate a golden apple. tommy quickly pulled out his axe as my eyes watered. they arent going to fight, are they?