thirty

HOLY SHIT THIRTY CHAPTERS ALREADY?? EXCUSE ME??

how are you all still around LMAOAO this book is so awkward BAHHAHA

your mc characters pov

i sat staring at the photo of dream and i, noticing and appreciating the small details.

the small smile that dream had although his eyes showed he didn't want to be there.

he had a smiley face drawn in ink on his hand. it was sloppy, you could tell he did it on his own time.

the way the mud had fallen on our jeans gave a clear hint that we jumped in all the puddles we could.

our hair gave away the fact it was raining that day.

i had never grown so attached to a person, let alone a picture.

maybe tommy but.. well.. tommy was different.

i was in the wooded mansion, i told puffy i needed to get the rest of my stuff but in reality i wanted to get away.

it felt nice to be far from them, but i felt so alone.

i didn't know what to do without dream.

wait for him.

i couldn't betray him but i also couldn't stay in the mansion to wait for him.

they said he was going to rot in prison.

i cant let them do that.

i grabbed the photo and went to his room. i looked around as i saw a letter.

y/n, read this.

i'm going to do something horrible, everyone will hate me.

but they'll finally be together. they'll be a big family.. even if it is without me.

but i need you to help me, act as if you're on their side. hopefully you see this when i'm far away.

i'll come back but i need you to give me any information on them when i return.

punz will help you, just give him this letter when you see him. don't let this get into anyone else's hands.

i love you, stay safe.

- dream.

i looked around as i rolled up the paper. i slipped it in my backpack and made my way back to l'manburg.

- at l'manburg -

i sat in the home puffy made for me.

"just to clarify, i can't forgive you for blowing up l'manburg but i'm sure you had your reasons.." she spoke as i hummed.

i wanted to be alone but everyone kept coming to visit. they all said the same words in different variations.

"he was a horrible man, he deserves to be in prison, you're safe now."

is that supposed to make me feel any better?

i wanted to speak to punz.

"yeah, uh question." i replied as she looked at me. "do you know where punz is? i need to see him. he's the only other person who knew dream like i did. he.. i have to make sure he's okay." i lied as she nodded.

"he might be at his house or his tower." she replied as i nodded.

"i'll be back." i spoke as i rushed out the home before she could respond.