six - not so swag bruv

your pov

i sat in my bed as i was on facetime with tommy on my laptop. he watched me scroll through tiktoks and twitter as we were bored out of our mind.

"should we stream?" he asked as i nodded.

"sure."

now your mc characters pov

*pretend this is after the war*

tommy and i stood hand in hand. i looked around for wilbur as i realized he's been gone.

tubbo was cleaning up as he was now the president.

a well deserved position.

hm...

where's techno as well?

i left tommys hand as i walked around.

i went back down to pogtopia as i saw a random hallway.

"what the..?" i walked into it as i held out my axe.

"i have to do it.." i heard those words whispered repeatedly. who's voice was it?

"wilbur? is that you?" i called out as i saw the hallway lead into a small room. i ran in to see wilbur standing there.

"WILBUR! TUBBO IS THE PRESIDENT NOW! isn't that cool!?" i asked as i hugged him. he pushed me off as i hit my back on the wall of the small room.

"wilbur? what's wrong?"

"i'm sorry y/n.. it has to be done." he stated as he walked towards a wood button on the wall.

"will? what is that button for?" i questioned as he sighed.

"i'm leaving. but i cant leave without having a little fun, can i?" he asked as his fingers ran over the button.

"what do you mean? where are you going?" i asked as i walked up behind him.

"far away." he stated as he pressed the button. my heart sank as i heard tnt spark.

"will.. why?" i asked as my eyes watered. one of the walls exploded as i watched the land of L'Manburg explode in front of my very own eyes.

i heard running as i saw phil rush into the room.

"do it phil. kill me. look at the distraction i caused.. the pain i caused..." wilbur mumbled as he handed phil a sword.

"will.. you're my son- i can't possibly kill you.. no matter what you've done."

"JUST KILL ME. do it phil. please." will cried out as i saw phil nod. i backed up as i saw phil strike will with the sword. wilburs lifeless body slumped to the floor.

"i'm sorry you had to witness that." phil said and left the room with tears in his eyes.

i stared at wilburs body with tears in my eyes.

"i didn't get the chance to apologize yet.. i'm sorry for all the trouble i caused with tommy. please.. wake up." i cried out as i sat down next to him.

"y/n.." i heard as i looked up.

"over here." i turned around.

it was only tommy.

"what happened?" he asked as i explained the whole explosion and phil murdering will in front of me.

"come on. we have to go reclaim our land." he said as he wrapped his arm around me.

"of course.." i mumbled as he led me to the podium.

"everyone. i have something to say.." tommy said as he looked me in my eyes. everyone went silent as tommy cleared his throat.