fourteen - villaininnit

AHHH THE PLOT TWIST YOU PROBABLY EXPECTED LMAO
i like it tho so :]]]

@//maddiemalekos on tiktok for the song that's referenced!!

your mc characters pov

tommy had been acting odd these past couple days. he would leave to go mine and come back with stacks of valuables.

claiming he was lucky.

not surprised. the man has a looting three enchant on his pickaxe.

,

it was late at night, probably past midnight. i was sleeping peacefully until i woke up to a loud zombie wandering outside. i had turned around to shove tommy out of bed so he could go kill it. yet my hand met the bed sheet. he wasn't there.

"tommy?" i asked out loud. was he already outside?

no response.

i stood up to see him no where near. i looked outside the windows to see nothing. where the fuck is he?

i searched around the house silently as to not make too much noise.

i went back to my bed.

'maybe he's out mining..' i silently whispered to myself as i went back to the bed we shared.

dating the villain doesn't seem so harsh cuz you know if they ever lost you they would tear the world apart.

i heard the front door shut as i shot up. i grabbed my iron axe from below my bed.

i'm thankful that sapnap had taught me how to use it properly.

i stood up and stood by my door. i peeked my head to look around the corner.

the bad posture gave it away.

"TOMMY! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" i yelled as i walked over to him. he jumped slightly and stared at the axe in my hand with an eyebrow raised.

"i was out mining. why do you have that axe?" he asked as he softly laughed. "you thought i was an intruder huh? don't worry, you know i'll be here to protect you." he said as i started fuming with rage.

"what does that even mean?! what if there WAS an intruder and you were out 'mining' like always? have you even thought about that? do you realize how panicked i became when i realized you weren't beside me?" i asked as i poked his chest.

"it's only tonight, plus you're never losing me. i'll make sure you're safe," he spoke as he took my axe away. "you're going to hurt yourself holding it that way." he commented as i frowned.

dating the villain doesn't seem so bad cuz they're always quite handsome and you can force them to hold your hand.

i grabbed his hand roughly as he looked at me in shock for doing so. i led him to our shared room so he could get some rest. the eye bags under his eyes gave away the fact he wasn't sleeping.

"go to sleep. and don't leave." i muttered as he smiled the cursed smile that always made my heart flutter.