thirty-three

tommy's mc characters pov

she stood frozen as i smiled happily.

"my.. this was my house.." she muttered as i let out a soft laugh.

"was, it's burnt now." i replied as she furrowed her brows to look at me.

"why would you.. PUFFY BUILT THIS FOR ME!" she yelled as i shrugged before her eyes widened. she ran into the house as i set more places on fire.

she caused me so much pain.

dream did.

she. did. she followed everything he said.

even if dream told her what to do, she still did it. i looked up to see her frantically looking around.

"where the fuck is my backpack?" she asked as she spotted me.

"what backpack?" i asked as i noticed her eyes were glossy.

"MY FUCKING BACKPACK! I CARRY EVERYTHING IN THERE! my sword and my letter and my picture.." she mumbled as she stared at her house.

"that's enough for now." i smiled as i turned on my heel to go back home. i turned around briefly to see her stood frozen, staring at her old house.

i ignored it and went to my home.

she deserves it.

your mc characters pov

i stood frozen as i stared at my house. my eyes were watering but i didn't allow myself to cry.

all my belongings, my backpack.. everything i had was in there.

i don't even have a water bucket to put out the fire.

"y/n? what happened?" i heard as a tear slipped out.

i turned to see ranboo.

"i uh.. tommy burnt down my home and i had my backpack in there with the sword you made me.. my photo with dream, the letter.." i muttered as he walked closer to me.

"what letter?" he asked as i shook my head.

"uh some letter that dream wrote me, it's really the only thing i have left of him, other than our picture but that was also in my backpack. i don't- what do i do?" i asked as he awkwardly hugged me. i hugged back as i did my best to not cry. i didn't want to accidentally hurt him by crying on him.

"here i have some water buckets, we can try to salvage the home." he spoke in a soft voice. i nodded as he pulled away.

he pulled out some buckets filled with water as we practically drowned my house in water.

we finished picking back up all the water as i looked at the remains of my home.

"you could always stay with me, i'm sure techno wouldn't mind you living with us!" ranboo smiled as i looked up at him.

"i might have to accept your offer, i just.. i don't know what to do anymore." i spoke tiredly as his smile dropped.

"well look on the bright side! me and you can build you a home near mine so you can take your mind off of this stuff!" he smiled as i laughed softly.

"you always know how to cheer me up, huh?" i smiled as he laughed.

"i suppose so, do you feel cheered up?" he asked as i nodded.

"a bit, i just really wish i could have my stuff back." i mumbled as he looked around, he was thinking and his face showed it.

"well me and you can go netherite mining, we can get you a new sword and better armor. as for your picture and letter.. we can try to look around the house again later? maybe it's still in there. where was your backpack?" he asked as i thought back to it.