twentyfour

your mc characters pov

i sat on the counter as i watched dream and techno craft tnt.

"so, thats it for l'manburg?" i asked as techno looked at me.

"they need to learn-"

"i know that, its all you guys have been saying since yesterday. do you think theyll hate me?" i asked as dream stopped crafting.

he walked over to me as he laughed softly.

"they wont hate you, youre doing them justice. l'manburg has been a horrible nation towards you, you can finally show them who has power." he told me as i nodded.

he went back to crafting as i contemplated everything.

they dont care, do they?

we only have a couple hours until three.

- time skip -

i placed the last piece of redstone as i looked down at the land.

no one was here.

techno and dream were loading up the droppers as i was watching to see where everyone was.

i saw tommy walking towards l'manburg as he yelled out for tubbo once he saw the obsidian walkways.

"TUBBO! THEYRE HERE!" he screamed as i saw tubbo running towards us, behind him was tubbo.

techno pulled out his prized crossbow as dream finished up filling the droppers.

"techno, spawn the withers." dream muttered as techno did as told.

there were three withers as i saw the citizens and allies all desperately scramble to kill them.

techno laughed at the chaos as i noticed dream's face held a grin under his mask.

i watched below me as techno kept spawning as much withers as possible.

i made eye contact with tommy as he climed up to a higher platform.

"Y/N!" he yelled as i jumped a bit.

why was he talking to me right now, out of all the times..

his old country was being blown up.

i remained silent as i looked away.

there wasnt any time to waste.

i turned on the tnt cannons as i closed my eyes. i heard the screams and tnt explosions as i sat down. i hugged my knees before opening my eyes again.

"GOOD JOB Y/N!" i heard techno yell as i smiled.

dream walked over to me as he grabbed my arm. he pulled me up as he looked me in my eyes.

"make sure no one breaks the redstone or even gets up here. if you must, distract them. good job." he spoke and i nodded.

he walked away, towards techno as they spawned the last of the withers.

"Y/N! COME HERE!" i heard tubbo yell as i looked over. i sighed and walked over to the platform that was nearest to them.

"tubbo, tommy." i spoke with a nod as tommy was giving me a death glare.

"y/n, what is going on? this isnt you!" tubbo started before tommy cut him off.

"THIS WAS YOUR HOME! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! people lived here! did any of this mean anything to you?" he asked as i heard his voice crack a couple times.

"keyword, was. listen tommy, i dont care about l'manburg! okay? dream and techno have showed me your true colors. why should i care? i have nothing of importance to care for in l'manburg. all you care about is your discs! youre the reason this is happening!" i yelled as he remained silent.