twentyfive

same cw as last chapter

manipulation n some sad moments

your mc characters pov

i delivered another hit to his chesplate.

"come on, you have diamond armor. i have netherite.. you still think youre going to win?" i asked as he looked me in my eyes.

"its not about winning, y/n, its about trying. being loyal to a nation instead of turning on it because youre being manipulated!" he yelled as i hit his shield.

"dream isnt manipulating me.." i mumbled as he laughed.

"i hit a weakness, huh?" he asked as i furrowed my eyebrows in anger.

"no, you dont know anything about me tubbo. dont even-"

"i knew you were stupid but.. come on, being manipulated by dream and not realizing?" he asked.

i pushed him down and held my axe to his throat.

"i'm not being manipulated. tubbo, i don't think you realize you only have one life left. are you sure you want to do this?" i asked him as he sighed. i got off of him as he stood up.

"when you realize you're being manipulated, don't even try to return to l'manburg. none of us want you here." he spoke coldly as i stood frozen.

"none of us want you here."

i quickly turned around to help dream with anything as he was stood in the middle of the platform.

"what happened back there?" he asked.

"well uh.. i tried killing tommy but sapnap stopped me and then tubbo tried to duel me but.. it's just a lot dream. are you sure they don't hate me?" i asked as he laughed softly.

"they might, but why does it matter? they hurt techno, they betrayed him multiple times! they dont take us seriously y/n." he told me as i nodded.

"help me load more tnt into the cannons. we might spawn more withers." he spoke, he sure was determined to destroy the nation.

i nodded and followed so.

tommy and tubbo both stood on the platform as i attempted to hide myself behind him.

it was only tommy who came over.

"why would you do this? l'manburg has nothing to do with the discs-"

"it's something you've cared about, it's not all about the discs. techno has told you he was going to do this. i think it's time that y/n and i head out, techno still has a few words for you." dream responded.

"y/n? you're not going to leave me again.. right?" tommy asked as i quickly turned around and walked towards techno.

he was crouched down and was filling more tnt into the makeshift cannons.

"hey techno.." i spoke as i sat beside him.

"that's a dangerous spot to sit in." he spoke as i laughed softly.

"i have a water bucket, but uh.. are you mad at me? for leaving you like that?" i asked softly as he only laughed.

i waited a couple seconds before he gave me the answer.

"i'm not mad at you. you thought what you did was what you had to, but you came back. you helped me get the revenge i wanted. that's enough to make me.. happy." he spoke softly as i nodded.

"i'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. i'm here now though, but dream said we had to go so you could finish up your final words to them." i told him as he nodded.