Taken

Takes place during Season 3

Kanan Jarrus: Age 24

Ezra Bridger: Age 18

No Ones POV

"Then don't turn around." Bendu mentioned to the two jedi, who were desperate on finding answers to Ezras situation involving Maul.

Ezra and Kanan barely had a second to turn around before being stunned to the ground by the sith. He chuckled and walked to the two jedi, kneeling down and put them in cuffs together so they had limited motion. He then used the force to lift them up and bring them to his ship, leaving Kanans mask, saber, and Ezras weapons on the ground where he had stunned them.

--Back at Central Base--

Hera looked at Chopper, almost in a frenzy. "I know, I know. But since their items are here, we can't track them." Hera sighed, checking over systems and looked at the Mandalorian and Lasat. "Any luck on clues?"

Sabine nods. "But it's not looking good Hera, if it is who we think it is, Kanan and Ezra are in serious trouble." She uploaded an image of footprints leading to an empty space.

Hera inspected it. "These footprints look as if something or someone heavy left them."

"Someone maybe made half of metal?" She raised an eyebrow and looked at the Twileck.

Heras eyes widened. "Maul..Chopper get me on a one way communication with Maul now." She ordered.

Chopper went to work immediately, getting a one way communication to Maul so they could see him but he can't see them.

The Siths laugh could be heard from the other side of the communication. "Well isn't it my favorite Ghost Crew? Minus two." He chuckled. "I may not be able to see you but I can be correct to assume that it is you Hera Syndulla who has contacted me?"

Hera became frustrated, quickly hiding it. "Where are they Maul? Where are Kanan and Ezra?"

Maul smirked. "Would you like to see for yourself?" He moved the holo over towards Kanan and Ezra who were stuck in a small container surrounded by plexi glass, Kanan comforting Ezra as Ezra continued frantically trying to find a way out.

Hera frowned. "What do you want Maul?" She looked up, willing to trade whatever she needed to for the safety of her family.

"The darksaber, I heard that the Mandalorian is now in possession of it. I want. it. back." He snarled.

"And what if we refuse or don't have the saber?" Sabine looked at the holo

Maul chuckled. "You may as well just clean out the room belonging to your favorite couple, I will throw this container into the Great Pit of Carkoon where they will slowly and painfully be digested alive." He laughs

Ezra went pale, tears streaming down his face. "No, no no no.." He held onto Kanans arm. "Don't let him...I can't do that..I can't go through that."

Kanan held him close, wiping his tears with his thumb. "Hera and the others won't let it happen honey, relax. Just take a deep breath and know that we are gonna be okay..I promise." He kissed his forehead, hugging him close. "At least we are together and not separated."

Ezra nods, snuggling close to him and frowned. "I love you Kanan, no matter what happens to us.." He whispered.

Kanan frowned. "I love you too Ezra." He rubbed his back and sighed, watching the exchange occur.

Hera grumbled, looking at Sabine. "Sabine, this isn't up for discussion, we give him the saber."

Sabine pulled out the saber and nods slowly. "For Kanan and Ezra.." She looked up at Maul. "Deal."

"Excellent, I will send you the coordinates now, don't try any funny business either. Or your friends will become food." Maul laughs and ended the transmission.

Hera quickly went to work, gathering the crew and took off into hyperspace. "So whats the plan? We can't give him the sword.."

"No, but we have Kanan and Ezras saber..Maybe we can use them to cut open the container while Maul does the exchange with Hera." Sabine looked up. "I can cut them loose, you just need to keep him distracted Hera." The Mandalorian suggested.

Hera nods. "What other distraction could we set up? There has to be something.."

"As we walk in we can set up some bombs, or Zeb can so when were all inside. Right before you give Maul the saber we can just blow something up?" Sabine looked over.

Zeb smiled. "I love it.."

Hera chuckled. "We'll do it. But we have to be careful.." She nods. "Make sure Maul isn't suspicious of us doing something." She looked at the others.

"Agreed." They nod as Hera landed nearby the location, an abandoned building, hidden to all with a clear view of the pit.

Hera walked over slowly with the saber, as Zeb placed a few bombs on the outer layer of the housing as they walked in, ensuring that no one would suspect anything.

Hera looked over as Ezra and Kanan were being hung over the pit, Ezra in a state of panic while Kanan held him close, comforting him as best as he could. He glanced over and nudged Ezra. "The crew are here Ezra." He smiled.

Ezra looked up. "Oh thank god.." He looked back down and panicked. "Oh my god, it's looking at us..I can feel it Kanan.."

"Shh, were gonna be okay. Shhh" Kanan held him close and sighed. "It's okay.." He whispered soothingly.

Maul blocked Sabine from running over. "The Mandalorian, not until I have received the darksaber within my grasp." He moved forward.

Hera walked in front and held out the saber. "Move the crate away from the pit, now Maul."

Maul chuckled, grabbing the darksaber and smirked. "Of course Captain Syndulla." He used the force and dropped the box down into the pit.

"No!" Hera screamed along with the others, running over.

They looked, but noticed there was no box or even sense that the box was swallowed by the creature. "Where are they?"

Ezra and Kanan appeared on the phantom that Chopper flew, landing on the platform.

Sabine used Ezras saber and cut them free.

Ezra jumped out and grabbed his saber, running after Maul before being held back by his arm by Kanan. "Ezra, were safe. No need to attack him."

"I will show him who Ezra kriffing Bridger is!!" He growled.

Kanan pulled him close and kissed his forehead. "Don't fret, were safe now."

Hera held up the darksaber. "And he doesn't have the darksaber, now lets get going before he finds out we gave him a fraudulent one."

A loud frustrated scream was heard from outside.

The crew took off into the Phantom and into the Ghost before Maul could attack.

Hera looked back from her pilot chair, looking at the jedi couple. "Sabine can you bring them to the medbay for a check up?"

The Mandalorian nods and walked over with them. "Come on you two." She led them to the medbay, sitting them down on the same bed as Chopper scanned Kanan and then Ezra. "You notice anything Chopper?" Sabine looked down at the droid.

Ezra rested his head on Kanans shoulder as the Mandalorian and droid conversated.

In response Kanan wrapped an arm around Ezras side and held him close. "I'm here love, lets get some rest okay? At least once we get the okay from Dr. Wren." He teased and kissed his cheek.

Sabine smiled. "You both are good, just some bruises and scrapes, please ensure that you guys get some rest okay?" She left the medbay.

Ezra got up with Kanan and walked to their shared room, too exhausted to take any clothing off and collapsed onto the bed.

Kanan did the same and fell asleep almost instantly.

Ezra laughed and nuzzle close, falling asleep almost instantly next to his lover.