Stormtrooper Armor

@hjbender

Ezra : age 16

Kanan : age 20

Season 2 After Stealth Strike

No ones POV

Ezra sighed softly, standing in front of Kanans cabin door. He rested his hand on the control panel and put in the code, he smiled softly as the door opened. He walked in and let the door close behind him, locking the door to ensure that no one comes in. He looked over, watching his lover who was still in the stormtrooper armor.

"Hey." He said softly, smiling as Kanan looked over and smiled back. "Hey, how's your neck?"

Ezra rubbed the back of his neck, Chopper turned the gravity back on no matter how many times Ezra told him no, and when he did Ezra fell on top of his neck, almost falling off the platform. His neck was stiff as hell and Kanan had Hera put an ice pack and rub some bacta gel on it to help soothe the pain while he went to get out of the armor.

"It's better, a little sore but nothing I can't handle." He looked over at his lover and smiled softly, he sat on the bottom bunk and admired Kanan in the armor. "You should wear it more often.." He purred over at the sight of him bending down to pick up his usual green clothes.

Kanan chuckled, standing up and looked over at him. He rested the clothes onto his meditating seat and sat next Ezra, plopping down onto the bed. Which made the younger jedi jump a little before being pulled onto his lovers lap with strong arms.

Ezra laughs and looked up at him, bright blue eyes meeting with bright aquamarine eyes. He relaxed as Kanan set a soft kiss to his forehead. He smiled gratefully and looked back down, resting against his lover before standing. "No, get your regular clothes back on. You may look even more hot then you already are. Buuuuttt, I wanna be able to sit and relax comfortably on you please." He gave him a soft smile, placing his hands behind his back. "Please.." He smiled again, giving Kanan his puppy eyes.

Kanan sighed softly, grunting as he stood up. He smiled and rested a hand on his lovers head and moved it down to his left cheek. "Okay, just get ready for bed." He caressed his cheek with his thumb, watching him lay down onto their shared bunk. He then got the first layer of the armor off, he relaxed as Ezra sent him calming waves of the force toward him. He chuckled and looked over at Ezra who was staring at him. "Yes?" He was still in the black layer of the armor.

"The armor brings out your curves so well hon." He chuckled, curling into the blanket. "But hurry, I wanna have you hold me close." He smiled and closed his eyes a little, the mission leaving him exhausted.

Kanan smiled and quickly got undressed, leaving him in his boxers. He got his light green tank top on, and his white knee high shorts on. He walked over and laid in bed, he made sure to get comfortable under the covers, wrapping one arm around Ezras chest, and the other right below it. He smiled softly, planting a kiss on the back of his forehead, being comforted by the familiar smell of oil and lavender that Ezra possesses. "You smell so good, I love that body wash on you.." He whispered into his ear, rubbing his arm lovingly.

"I now shall continue using it more, I'm glad you like it love.." He yawned and closed his eyes, feeling the exhaustion hit him.

"Goodnight Ezra.." He whispered softly, kissing the back of his head again and pulled him close to his body, letting their body heat warm each other up bringing comfort to one another. Kanan closed his eyes and relaxed. He slowly fell asleep not long after Ezra.

The stormtrooper outfit hung up in the closet, just for Ezra next time they get a break alone with each other.