Drugged

Kanan Jarrus: Age 25

Ezra Bridger: Age 19

Jedi Night

No ones POV

Kanan used his saber and cut through the floor of Heras room and used the force to get rid of the troopers, using his saber to break the door lock ,ensuring no one could get in for more time. He knelt down by Heras stand and began unlocking the cuffs.

"You're late brother.." She smirked, holding onto Kanan.

Kanan just rolled his eyes. "A thank you would be nice.." He chuckled.

Hera smiled and stood up as they stood by the window, feeling the slight breeze from the cooler night on Lothal. "Thank you for coming back for me."

"You're my sister, of course I would." He smiled and winced, the torture droid snuck up behind them and injected Kanan with a truth serum.

"Kanan.." Hera cursed and grabbed the magnetic climbers. "Hold onto me." She watched as Kanan became dizzy, and almost non coherent. "Kanan, wrap your arms around me!" She ordered.

Kanan just laughed before wrapping his arms on her shoulders and grumbled into her back.

"Kanan, snap out of it." She struggled to climb, but pushed with all her might, dragging herself and Kanan onto the platform and laid Kanan down. "Easy now." She grabbed Kanans comms. "Specter 2 to Specter 6, we're on the platform."

"Took Kanan long enough." Ezra laughs, then frowned. "Wait, but you don't have a comm, where is Kanan? What happened?"

"Drugged, we're on the platform, we will meet you at the fuel depot, head there now." Hera rushed Kanan onto the fake bats they made and pushed them off, gliding towards the fuel depot, she looked back as the troopers began firing at them. "Karabast." She looked at Kanan. "Snap out of it!"

Kanan groaned and laughed, holding onto the bat. "Did you know..you're my favorite sister?" Kanan mumbled, playing with his fingers and let go of one of the handles.

Hera quickly grabbed his hand and set it back onto the bar. "Hold it, don't let go."

Kanan squeezed it and looked over as the bat was shot at, starting to become engulfed in flames.

Hera remained calm. "Just breathe, we're gonna land okay? Just continue holding on. We'll get to see Ezra soon and you can become his problem." She laughs

Kanans eyes widened. "Ezra?" He looked for him.

"Not yet doofus." She landed the bat harshly, sending Kanan flying. "Karabast!" She ran over. "Kanan..?"

"I think you landed too..hard.." he winced and slowly got up, falling a bit before Hera caught him, keeping him upright. "I thought you were supposed to be rescuing me?" She laughs, helping him climb up to the top of the fuel canister. She sat him down and commed Ezra, before looking up. "Thank god."

Ezra jumped out and knelt down by Kanan. "Kanan." He sighed and kissed his cheek. "Come on, let's get you up." He picked him up, walking over to the transport and placed him down softly, helping Hera up. He looked over as the empire came. "SABINE GO!!"

Sabine took off quickly, watching as the empire shot at the fuel depot. "Oh my Karabast.." she flew back to their hideout.

Ezra looked down at Kanan and raised an eyebrow. "You okay?" He knelt down by him and grabbed his wrist, checking his pulse. "He's drugged for sure, slow pulse." He sighed and caressed kanans cheek.

Kanan looked up and laughs, his eyes back to their teal color. "Hiiii." He wrapped his arms around Ezra's neck and pulled him close

Ezra laughs and did the same, relaxing in the hug. "How bad was he when hw first got drugged?" He looked at Hera

Hera chuckled. "Bad, I had to climb back up with him holding me, and he almost left go of the bat when we were in the middle of flying." She sighed.

"I'll get him something to eat and drink and then get him to bed." Ezra looked down at Kanan who was asleep in his hold. He smiled and kissed his forehead.

Sabine landed the transport and got out, going over to check on Kanan and chuckled. "He really was drugged huh?"

"Oh yeah." Hera chuckled and got up. "Come on, let's get something to eat. I'm starving." She goes to her room to change.

Zeb smiled and waved to them. "Good to have you back Hera."

Ezra poked Kanan in the side, resulting in the older Jedi waking up. He looked up at Ezra confused. "Mm..?"

"We're getting you something to eat and drink, then you can sleep." He helped Kanan up and walked towards the base. "Zeb, can you get some oatmeal cooked in the bowl? The fruit kind? And then some water? Bring it to me and kanans room?" Ezra smiled

"Oh yeah of course." He nods and walked to complete the mini tasks.

Ezra smiled and helped Kanan to their room, sitting him on the bed. "Easy love." He sighed and took kansns shoes off, laying him back and placed a blanket over him. "You doing okay? How many fingers am I holding up?"

Kanan looked over and smiled. "You're beautiful.."

Ezra blushed and sighed. "Kanan.." he got up and got into his pajamas. "I'll get you changed once you've eaten..but I think you would just prefer the clothes at the moment." He smiled.

Zeb walked in, handing Ezra the bowl and canister. "Thank you Zeb."

"No problem kid, feel better Kanan." He walked out, closing the heavy curtain to give them privacy.

Ezra sat by Kanan and smiled. "Here." He lifted the canister to kansns lips and let him drink something. "There we go. I don't want you to get dehydrated." He pulled the canister away when Kanan was done and grabbed a spoon and looked at him.

Kanan shook his head. "I Can do It.."

"Kanan, You're body is tired. Let me help you." He tried to feed him. "Kanan." He Warned him.

Kanan sighed and finally gave in, eating the oatmeal.

Ezra smiled. "Thank you." He continued feeding Kanan until the bowl was empty. He set the bowl and canister aside to take care of in the morning and laid Kanan down, pulling the blanket up and joined him.

Kanan wrapped his arms around Ezra's waist and pulled him close, he was out within seconds

Ezra chuckled and snuggled close. "I love you.." he fell asleep.