Innerspace

I love the 80s movie inner space, it's about a man who gets injected with a serum that has a tiny submarine with a man in it due to some criminals trying to get into the lab, so the guy is now trying to help protect the guy and get him out.

—-

Takes place during jedi night

——————-

No ones POV

Kanan kissed Ezras forehead as Sabine watched. "We'll be okay, I'll get her back and we'll be home." He smiled.

Sabine smiled. "Here we go. This'll help take you down to her room."

"Perfect, thank you." He smiled and walked to the edge, waving. "May the force be with you." He jumped down and climbed down the wall.

Ezra chuckled and turned around. "Sabine?" He looked around. "Sabine?!" He paled. "Bean?! Where did you go?" He quickly ran around, looking for Sabine. "I can't find her. Karabast. Specter 6 to specter 1."

Kanan looked at his comm. "whats wrong specter 6?"

"Specter 5 is missing, I can't find her anywhere..I can't sense her. What should I do?"

"Keep with the plan, she's probably fine. Just relax and keep going. Be safe. Love you."

"Love you too..." Ezra kept looking.

Kanan grabbed the kalikori and sighed, thinking about where Sabine could be. He then cut through the floor and took care of the troopers, looking around. "It's empty?" He whispered to himself and destroyed the lock to the door. He looked around the room, wincing in pain as a torture bot injected him with a serum. He quickly stabbed it and kicked it into the hole, he put his hand over his arm. "I don't feel good..." he groaned, shaking his head. "Specter 6....we need to go..i can't sense Hera or Sabine..." he ran to the transports, running into Ezra.

Ezra winced and got up. "Kanan..?" He held him up. "What's going on? Where are the others?"

"I don't know...but we need to leave.." Kanan grabbed his hand and ran out of the factory, then looked back and shot at the fuel depot.

Ezra growled and picked him up. "Come on!!" He ran to the base.

Kanan grumbled and held his stomach. "Wait...put me down..please..."

Ezra looked back and sighed in relief when they were out of the city, setting Kanan down by a rock. "You okay?" He checked over Kanan. "I don't see anything wrong.." he held his hand. "What happened..?"

"I went into her room..she wasn't there. But then a droid injected me with something, I don't feel right.." Kanan looked up at Ezra.

Ezra thinks. "When you left..I turned around and Sabine was just..gone."

"Guys, we're right here!" Heras voice was heard.

Kanan looked confused. "Hera?"

Ezra looked at him. "Heras not here Kanan, do you hear something?"

Kanan nods a little. "I heard her voice."

"Kanan, I need you to listen to me very carefully. I can't have you freak out okay? But Sabine and I...were inside you."

"Inside me?" Kanan looked confused.

Ezra looked confused. "Kanan? Did you hit your head?" He rubbed his cheek. "You feeling okay..?"

Kanan looked at Ezra. "I hear Hera..she said that she and Sabine are inside me.."

"I'll put him on speaker." Sabine started to deal with the mechanics. "Ezra? Kanan? Can you guys here me?"

They both nod. "What's going on? Where are you?" Ezra frowned.

"Like Hera said, inside Kanan. They took me after Kanan jumped down, then brought me to a lab with Hera, they shrunk her and i in a submarine and placed us in a syringe which was then placed in the torture bot. Which then I'm guessing injected us into Kanan."

Kanan looked sick to his stomach. "Oh my god..."

Ezra frowned. "Where are you?"

"Well, it states were in his right lung now.." Hera frowned.

Kanan started coughing.

"Guys, get out of there." Ezra rubbed his back as he kept coughing until he calmed down.

"Sorry, we're trying to figure out the safest place we can go.." Hera kept looking. "There, how about the kidney?" Sabine looked at her.

"Yeah. We're gonna head to his kidney." She drove down. "Woah..." she watched kanans heart. "Kanan..you're heart...it's so amazing! This is so cool!"

Ezra rubbed kanans chest. "He's asleep..."

"Asleep? He can't be tired..." Sabine thinks. "Didnt we hit a nerve earlier?"

Hera nods a little. "Yeah..sorry Ezra, that was our bad, but we're by the kidney so we're okay for now.." she connected the submarine to the side so it wouldn't move.

Kanan grumbled, snuggling against Ezra.

Ezra sighed. "We gotta figure something out.." he held Kanan close, rubbing his arm. "Any ideas?"

"We could go to his stomach..and he can throw up?" Sabine said.

Ezra thinks. "Yeah..we'll do it in a lab so we can take you guys out and change you back to normal."

Hera nods. "We've been taking pictures of everything. It's amazing. But tell us when and we'll head out."

"I'll wake Kanan up, so head up now." He kissed kanans cheek. "Kanan wake up."

Kanan opened his eyes a little, looking up. "Hmm..?"

"I need you to do a favor so we can get Hera and Sabine out okay?" Ezra stood him up. "What makes you throw up?"

"You know that Ezra, it's baked beans." He crossed his arms. "Even just the smell of it.." he gagged a little. "Nope.." he sighed.

Ezra smiled and grabbed kanans arm, dragging him to the base and holding an empty garbage can in front of him. "Thanks Zeb." He grabbed the bowl of baked beans and smiled at Kanan. "I need you to throw up, so I need you to eat a bite." He looked at him.

Kanan frowned. "Hera and Sabine?"

"Can we hurry it up here!!" Hera frowned.

Ezra forced a spoon into kanans mouth, smiling as he watched him turn a pale green.

Kanan covered his mouth. "Oh..." he threw up into the garbage can

A med droid used tweezers and grabbed the submarine, placing it on a platform and growing it to normal size.

Ezra smiled and rubbed his back. "Shh..it's all done now.."

Hera and Sabine got out, running to Kanan. "You okay..?"

Kanan nods a little and threw up against

Ezra looked at the two. "Go get changed, we'll get rid of the sub." He watched Zeb and chopper clean the sub and get rid of it, cleaning the mess up after it.

Kanan sniffled. "I hate you.." he smiled.

Ezra chuckled. "Sorry love, we had to do it. Let's go get you changed." He helped him up. "Come on.." he smiled.

Kanan got up slowly. "Okay..okay.." he held onto Ezra and went to their room, getting into pjs.

Ezra laid him down. "Get some rest, your body has been through so much.." he kissed him lovingly.

Kanan kissed back. "Sleep with me?" He held him close, keeping him trapped.

Ezra chuckled. "Of course.." he held onto him, smiling. "I love you..."

"Love you too..." Kanan fell asleep.

Ezra smiled and kissed him cheek, falling asleep.

Hera and Sabine smiled, taking one last picture of the couple before going to their room to get some sleep.