Kanezra Day 3: Mpreg

@hjbender

This is gonna be a long one..

After the Empire is defeated on Lothal (Yes everyone is happy and alive, and yes still living together happily on the Ghost...Let me have this)

No Ones POV

Month 1:

Ezra opened his eyes slowly, awakening to his stomach churning. He groaned in response and rolled closer to the main heat source on the bed which was his lover. "Kanan." He mumbled into his lovers chest who in response wrapped his arms tighter around his lovers chest. "Yeah..?" He yawned and nuzzled into Ezras short hair, able to do so easily due to his shaved face and short hair.

Ezra managed to peek over at the holo clock, reading at 0400 hours. He groaned, feeling a massive wave of nausea hit him hard. He was hit with the urge to vomit, not given a chance to move before seconds later when he and his lover were now covered in vomit.

"I am so sorry, Kanan I am so so sorry.." Ezra got teary, embarrassed and guilty by the whole ordeal, this was not a way to start the day.

Kanan looked over at his upset lover. "Shh..hey its okay, it's okay. Let's go take a shower and get some pajamas on for today, I will wash the bedding okay? Honey these things happen, we get sick..I've done it before too remember?" The jedi rested his hand on his lovers cheek. "Come on, lets get the bedding off and go take a shower." He got up, taking off the bedding with Ezras help. "How are you feeling? Still nauseous?" Kanan frowned, putting the bedding into the washer and rested his hand on Ezras forehead and cheeks. "No fever.." He frowned, bringing Ezra to the refresher after grabbing their pajamas.

Ezra sighed. "I don't know whats going on or where that came from..that was weird honey." He set the pajamas down on the side of the sink and got undressed, looking over at Kanan who was already undressed and smiled. "God it amazes me at how beautiful you are Kanan."

Kanan blushed deeply and turned the shower on, smiling and setting the water temp at a comfortable warm. He smiled at Ezra. "After you."

"Aww, how sweet." He got in and started lathering his fruity scented shower lotion onto his body to wash off his vomit, looking over as Kanan smiled. "Stop Ezra, let me do it." He grabbed a small handful of the body wash and lathered it in his hands and began washing Ezras shoulders, down to his thighs. "Mm" He chuckled as Ezra visibly relaxed. "Any nausea? How are you feeling?"

Ezra chuckled. "I told you..I still feel fine, I don't know whats going on." He frowned and looked down at his lover, who then stood tall and rested his head against his lovers now clean chest.

Kanan rubbed his back and held him close. "Lets bring you to the medbay and we'll get you scanned okay?"

Ezra nods and snuggled close, relaxing against him. "We should get out or Hera will have our asses for wasting hot water.." He turned the shower off and yawned, getting dried off and sighed. He looked over as Kanan got dried off and dressed into his pajamas.

Kanan looked over and smiled. "Still tired?"

"I am utterly exhausted.." He sighed, rubbing his forehead and began to get dressed into his pajamas.

Kanans frowned, showing concern for his lover. "Exhausted? I know its 0400..but were used to being up this early and we slept very well last night.." He walked over and kissed his lovers forehead softly. "Come on love, let's get you scanned.." He walked to the medbay with Ezra, laying him down onto the bed and smiled. "just keep laying straight love." He kept his arms close to Ezras side and went to the scanner, turning it on and checked on the results as it began scanning Ezra. He looked over and smiled. "No alerts which means it's nothing dangerous."