Undercover

Season 3

Kanan Age: 24

Ezra Age: 18

No ones POV

Ezra rode on the speeder in the factory uniform, messing with it. "This is so uncomfortable.." He continued messing with the helmet. "It's like being choked and surrounded by a death glove."

The older jedi just chuckled. "I know, but we have to wear these. We'll get the information we need and get right back out okay?" He reached over, squeezing his lovers hand in a comforting manner. "Don't worry.." He smiled.

"You're right, It's just making me uncomfortable..but we need the information." Ezra looked up as they were let into the factory, Sumar giving the clearance goods and drove in, looking back at the jedi couple. "You guys doing okay?"

Ezra nods. "Yeah, just weird being back." He whispered, getting over the speeder and watched as troopers walked over, patting him down along with the others and was shoved to the assembly line. "Get to work." The trooper ordered and walked off.

Ezra began to weld the roof for the walker and looked over as Kanan began working on the wiring for the speeders.

Sumar walked behind Ezra. "You've welded before huh?" He chuckled and took notes on his pad, patting his shoulder. "I'll go check on Kanan and then wait for Chopper to get back with new information. There is a meeting occurring within 5 minutes so be ready, we'll line up." He walked over to Kanan. "Good, same thing I told Ezra." He wrote down Kanans work on his pad and looked back over at the jedi. "Meeting in about 5 minutes, we'll be standing over there in a line, try to stand next to each other."

"Agreed, thank you Sumar." Kanan continued working, looking over as Chopper rolled next to him, rolling past him which gave him the sign that he knows where the information is located about the new secret weapon.

"Line up Cadets." Kallus said sternly.

Kanan, Sumar, and Ezra all lined up along with the other workers.

Thrawn held his hand up. "I appreciate the introduction Kallus but there is no need, my presence is here merely for investigation purposes." He said calmly, coldly.

"Thrawn.." Ezra whispered under his breath, a little bit of fear heard in his voice.

Kanan sent out soothing waves through their force connection, trying to ease his lover. Ezra accepting his soothing connection and felt himself relax a bit.

Thrawn stared over at Ezras direction, who in response continued looking down to not catch the attention of Thrawn so he wouldn't recognize him. The Chiss looked over at the speeder resting in it's holding spot. "SC-31P, is this your design? You checked over and tested? Ensuring that the speeder worked with proper wirings, as I see in my reports..quite a lot of malfunctions. Would you care to test it out first hand for me?" He turned to the side, extending his arm out towards the speeder.

Sumar hesitantly stepped forward and walked to the speeder, getting on top of it and started it, noticing it start to overheat. "Somethings wrong, it's overheating. I have to shut it down."

"Oh no, the demo is just getting started." Thrawn turned the speed up, resuming the test.

Sumar panicked, looking at Ezra before being blown to pieces, his helmet landing in front of Ezra.

Ezra got teary, rage filling him before he darted forward. He couldn't move a step forward due to the older jedi placing his hand on his shoulder, holding him back. A trooper behind them telling Ezra to get back in line. "Fine.." The padawan mumbled and stayed back in line, frowning.