Fault

Kanan Jarrus : Age 18

Ezra Bridger: Age 16

Season 1

(This is for sure not my best writing yet, however I have been stuck on this for so long and haven't slept. So hopefully it's not as bad as I believe it to be!)

No ones POV

Ezra sighed, plopping down on the bottom bunk of his and Kanans shared cabin. "How could I be so stupid? If I had just followed him in the first place he never would've been kidnapped." He dragged his hand down his face and laid on the bed, staring up at the bottom of the top bunk. "It's all my fault." He whispered and quickly looked over as the sound of the door opening, revealing the tall jedi who looked exhausted.

"Hey, was wondering where you went." Kanan chuckled and sat on the edge of the bed.

Ezra quickly sat up when Kanan sat down. "Why don't you get some rest? It's been a rough few days for you. Here." He went to Kanans bottom drawer and pulled out his lovers white pajama shirt and green plaid pajama pants. "Put these on and get some rest."

Kanan held the pajamas, looking down at his lover. "You seem tense. How about this? Come sleep with me, I think we both need a good rest."

"I'm fine Kanan, just get your pajamas on and rest. Please, you need it." Ezra looked over at Kanan, staying in his own jumpsuit for when he goes back to working.

Kanan sighed, shakily holding the pajamas. "Please Ezra, you look exhausted.." He looked up at his young lover tiredly.

Ezra looked over at him. "Let me help you get dressed love.." He grabbed the pajamas and set them to the side, sitting beside Kanan on the bed and took off Kanans shoulder pad. He stayed silent as he undressed Kanan slowly.

Kanan, sensing the tenseness from Ezra let him take off the rest of his clothes carefully without bothering him.

"And now the shirt." Ezra helped Kanan put on the shirt, before having his hand grabbed by a larger one. "Kanan? What's wrong?" He frowned.

"It wasn't your fault.." He said softly, looking at his lover with tired, sunken teal eyes.

Ezra froze, his whole body went stiff. "I..how did you know?" He looked away from his lover, not wanting to look at him in the eyes.

Kanan placed a soft hand under his lovers chin and guided his lover to face him. He smiled softly and kissed him. He let go and sighed. "I know you..I know when something is bothering you, and what is bothering you." He chuckled, he laid down in their shared bunk and sighed. "Please know I don't blame you, it wasn't your fault.." He closed his eyes softly and squeezed Ezras hand. "Can you stay for a little..?"

Ezra frowned, resting his hand against Kanans and gave it a squeeze. "Of course, anything for you.." He said softly and pulled the blanket up to Kanans shoulders and tucked him in. "Rest." He smiled and kissed Kanans forehead. "I will be right here when you wake up." He rested his arms next to Kanan and smiled. "Thank you..for everything Kanan." He sighed, resting a free hand on Kanans chest as a comforting presence and smiled when he felt Kanan relax, going into a deep and restful sleep. "Goodnight, I love you."