Dinner date

meauxreen hjbender

Kanan: age 24

Ezra: age 18

Takes place after jedi knight

No ones POV

Kanan cut the tomatoes, smiling to himself and put the nicely diced and tomato paste into a pot, he quickly minced up some garlic, rosemary, basil, thyme, and oregano and added them to the pot with the tomatoes.

"Now let's get these meatballs made." He knelt down and grabbed a stand mixer, adding hamburger meat, Italian breadcrumbs, garlic, and Parmesan cheese to the mix. When the mixture was completed he added eggs and more breadcrumbs, placing them on a sheet tray and put them into the oven at 400 degrees.

"Alrighty, now pasta." He boiled the spaghetti and cleaned up his mess while it was cooking.

Ezra walked over. "Hey honey, Whatre you doing?"

"Making dinner. Now I want you to do me a huge favor okay?" He wrapped his arms around Ezras waist.

"What would that be my Pine tree?" Ezra chuckled softly and looked up at Kanan.

"Can you go and lay in bed? Then when I call you, put on clothing I got for you in your drawer, only if you want.." Kanan kissed his forehead

Ezra looked confused. "Okay honey.." he gave him a quick peck and smiled. "I love you, see you in a bit." He left.

Kanan sighed in relief and set up the table, putting a nice candle in the middle and set down two napkins, two forks, and two spoons. He then pulled out the meatballs and drained the pasta, mixing it together with the sauce and placed the food into the bowls, he smiled to himself and poured a little more cheese on top. "Ezra!!" He called for him.

Ezra chuckled and turned the tv off, getting off the bed and went to the closet, opening it and smiled. "Woah.." he pulled out the orange mermaid styled dress, with patterns of blue roses all over. He smiled and put the dress on, the length just below his knees. "This is perfect.." he chuckled and walked downstairs to Kanan. "Hey.."

Kanan looked up at smiled. "You look gorgeous...I love it!" He pulled out ezras chair for him to sit.

"Kanan.." Ezra smiled and sat on the chair and looked at him as he pushed him towards the table. "Woah..you did all this? But why?"

"Because I love you, you mean everything to me." He sat down and poured two glasses of red wine, one for himself and one for Ezra. He smiled and kissed ezras hand. "Enjoy my love."

Ezra smiled and ate with him, squeezing his hand tightly. "This is so good..it was so needed..thank you so much Kanan..I love you."

"I love you too..I'm glad you're enjoying it my queen.." Kanan chuckled.